DA:I trophy (and game breaking) DLC glitches (spoilers)

wackt1

Hi, I found out about 2 glitches a few day ago on the PS4 (on my GOTY edition) involving the "Jaws of Hakkon" and "Trespasser" DLC. I had a digital copy so I do not know if it affects the physical PS4 editions, whether physical or digital. 

The first glitch I found was in Jaws of Hakkon involving the "Dragons' Bane" silver trophy. There are 10 dragons in the base game and one more in the mentioned DLC which acts as its final boss. It seems that this DLC boss, Hakkon Wintersbreath seems to count towards the counter and when I finished off my last 3 dragons (Sand Howler, Kaltenzhen, and Highland Ravager), the trophy didn't pop. I tried reloading my save and killed my last dragon for the counter but the trophy didn't pop. So tldr, do not fight Hakkon if you have not unlocked this trophy and you want it.

The bug involving the "trespasser" involves the DLC trophy "Forever marked" and seems to be more of a game breaking bug. In the final boss fight with Saraath; the big magic wielding Qunari. The glitch happened to me when my party and I killed the pride demon and Saraath at the same time (My party consisted of my inquisitor, Sera, Blackwall, and Cassandra). The moment we won, I switched to Sera to try to heal her health. Unfortunately, she disappeared completely from my party (her icon was gone too) and the game went to cutscene and conversation with Solas a few seconds after her disappearing. After selecting "what will happen next", in the conversation wheel the game bugs out and spawns me and my other two squadmates in the area with Solas, with him walking around. I cannot advance anymore here and cannot initiate a conversation with Solas again as the game identifies him as an enemy (and are able to kill him), effectively hardlocking the game. The only solution is to load up a save file before the save and to not switch to another teammate after defeating the boss. 

• Like 2