Games with cheats and debug that keep trophies enabled?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Yes, I know it can be an harsh topic: anyone who wants to start hating and criticize interested users in this topic, can do something of more useful in his life today (because if he will start to say something negative about this, he will surely don't have anything to do today in his life, easy ?) 

So... I have just realized yesterday that Ark Survival Evolved, Conan Exiles, The Evil Within 2 and Jak & Dexter have cheat mode and debug mode (Jak & Dexter) that allows you to achieve platinum faster and easier. 

So I wanted to ask you if there's any other game that offer this thing, not only to get platinum straightforward but that cheats can help you even with few trophies (just like Grand Theft Auto 3).

I know we are in PlayStation 4 section but I know that Killzone Remastered have cheats that don't disable trophies so if you know even some PS3 games you can write them down. 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mosik_YP said:

IIRC Vampyr has an exploit where you type something in with a keyboard and it gives infinite xp, I could be wrong as I saw it a while ago

Connect a keyboard, hold O and P, infinite XP.

Patched though.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Yes, I know it can be an harsh topic: anyone who wants to start hating and criticize interested users in this topic, can do something of more useful in his life today (because if he will start to say something negative about this, he will surely don't have anything to do today in his life, easy 1f60a.png

So... I have just realized yesterday that Ark Survival Evolved, Conan Exiles, The Evil Within 2 and Jak & Dexter have cheat mode and debug mode (Jak & Dexter) that allows you to achieve platinum faster and easier. 

So I wanted to ask you if there's any other game that offer this thing, not only to get platinum straightforward but that cheats can help you even with few trophies (just like Grand Theft Auto 3).

I know we are in PlayStation 4 section but I know that Killzone Remastered have cheats that don't disable trophies so if you know even some PS3 games you can write them down. 

Thanks! 

How do you do the Evil Within 2 debug?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Yes, I know it can be an harsh topic: anyone who wants to start hating and criticize interested users in this topic, can do something of more useful in his life today (because if he will start to say something negative about this, he will surely don't have anything to do today in his life, easy 1f60a.png

Corpse Party: Blood Drive Korean version, as noted here: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

Connect a keyboard, hold O and P, infinite XP.

Patched though.

How would someone have figured that out haha

17 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Thanks! 

And just to note, games like the Uncharted series and TLoU have debug modes, but they're not able to be activated on a retail console. 

• 1 year later...

This is not a complete, exhaustive list, but a good bunch to get you started:

• ARK Survival Evolved
  • The Bard’s Tale
  • Celeste 
  • The original Destroy All Humans (I don’t know anything about it’s sequels or remake)
  • Duke Nukem 3D
  • Jak II
  • Jak 3
  • Oliver's Adventures in the Fairyland
  • PixARK
  • Pixel Devil and the Broken Cartridge
  • Primal
  • Subnautica
  • Taimumari: Complete Edition 
  • Tower of Dragonasia
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

The original Destroy All Humans (I don’t know anything about it’s sequels or remake)

Destroy All Humans 2 does have cheats but i don't know if it deactivates trophies or not and the Remake so far doesn't look like there is cheats (i tried to use a cheat with a :circle: but it just exits the menu.)

1 hour ago, Neocarleen said:

This is not a complete, exhaustive list, but a good bunch to get you started:

• ARK Survival Evolved
  • The Bard’s Tale
  • Celeste 
  • The original Destroy All Humans (I don’t know anything about it’s sequels or remake)
  • Duke Nukem 3D
  • Jak II
  • Jak 3
  • Oliver's Adventures in the Fairyland
  • PixARK
  • Pixel Devil and the Broken Cartridge
  • Primal
  • Subnautica
  • Taimumari: Complete Edition 
  • Tower of Dragonasia

You forgot Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy and Conor Exiles.

• 1 year later...

Ratchet and clank 1 has debug cheats that will unlock skill points weapons gadgets and planets and still get trophys I found them on game faqs website . I used them and unlock trophy's in wrong order so please don't ban me psnprofiles I got them with out hacking I don't even know how to hack I'm interlectually handicapped 

Edited by Xahsen

3 hours ago, Xahsen said:

Ratchet and clank 1 has debug cheats that will unlock skill points weapons gadgets and planets and still get trophys I found them on game faqs website . I used them and unlock trophy's in wrong order so please don't ban me psnprofiles I got them with out hacking I don't even know how to hack I'm interlectually handicapped 

If this is an already known cheat/exploit, then you're probably fine.

I've been meaning to check if it's in the PSN version since it's a direct port of the Steam port, Psychonauts 1 had a cheat that would max out rank to 101. It took some doing, but it was in the first port to Steam and all the other codes seem to work fine in the second ports to PSN/Game Pass, so I don't see why it wouldn't work here.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:54 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Thanks! 

If you are talking about ports, then GTA 3 and Vice City allow SOME cheats. But San Andreas disables trophies. Also for the new remaster, cheats are completely blocked off