4 x Vanderbot glitched

dizzyshadow

I also believe it's glitched.  A lot of the trophies seem to be a little tricky to get.  Some of them will only pop on certain variations of the maps even though not explicitly stated in the trophy descriptions. Others I can't get to pop at all even though I have definitely achieved them.

The Germany maps I cant even play.  As soon as the final player chooses their destination tickets the app on the phone exits.  I restart it and it brings me back to the destination selections and repeats the closing over and over.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I sent a follow up inquiry 2 weeks ago, 4 months after my initial one.  They took a week to get back to me and replied with " Please rest assured that our teams are investigating this issue, but we are yet to have news from them."

• 9 months later...

Just finished this game up myself.  After almost a year and a half I had also given up on this ever being fixed, but the recent patch seems to have fixed the issues I was having with certain trophies.  The 4 x Vanderbot trophy popped right away.  Also, I got 'Impressionism' and 'Blue White and Red' to pop on the first try each.  I had tried those two trophies a dozen times or so and never had any luck.