Ia this servers still up?

KnAbrAvA

I read that and thought they meant online, I tested a couple of houra ago, no one was playing tho but no error messages neither server announcements about closure, Going to try with 6 people tho, if ubisoft founds out no one is playing this game they provably shutting down with no warning whatsoever

Edited by KnAbrAvA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, KnAbrAvA said:

Thanks for all the replies, going to boost this game early this year, this game is kinda buggy sometimes and is one of Ubisoft oldest games on ps3 so, not going to take any risks with this since it's in my backlog already.

I've been trying to get all mp trophies on AC series. I have verified brotherhood, blackflag, and revelations on ps3 are still available as well as AC liberations on vita. Hope this helps.

Edited by Ellieeeeeaeeeeee

14 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

I have this incomplete on my old psn account, it seems if I want to do this on my current one I should probably do it soon. I probably wont and will just end up buying the remaster but it's the thought that counts. 

I would do this as soon as possible. The game is a bit of a grind (doing all the stunts and level boosting). The level boosting can take a couple days of slapping eachother over and over to get experience.

Has anyone else been having issues connecting to multiplayer sessions? A group of us were trying to do some boosting earlier today and kept getting "The game session is unreachable" errors. There was no consistency to it at all, one minute only a few of us could connect so we would try a different host or invite order and that would completely change up who could connect and who couldn't. Didn't matter if we sent invites, tried to 'Join Friends' from the menu, restarted the game or console, it was a total crapshoot. After 4 hours we still weren't able to get everyone in the same group so we gave up. We were spread pretty wide geographically (US, EU, and AU) so we wondered if that might have something to do with it.

17 minutes ago, Alpha-Strider said:

Has anyone else been having issues connecting to multiplayer sessions? A group of us were trying to do some boosting earlier today and kept getting "The game session is unreachable" errors. There was no consistency to it at all, one minute only a few of us could connect so we would try a different host or invite order and that would completely change up who could connect and who couldn't. Didn't matter if we sent invites, tried to 'Join Friends' from the menu, restarted the game or console, it was a total crapshoot. After 4 hours we still weren't able to get everyone in the same group so we gave up. We were spread pretty wide geographically (US, EU, and AU) so we wondered if that might have something to do with it.

Playing around with the different Animus settings can affect connections. I found I had the best chance of connecting turning them all off when I tried a couple months ago. I'll check later today if I can connect.

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Playing around with the different Animus settings can affect connections. I found I had the best chance of connecting turning them all off when I tried a couple months ago. I'll check later today if I can connect.

Yeah we made sure we all had the same Animus settings selected after getting a few DLC related errors at first, didn't seem to be the issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...