Embrace the void preperation?

UlvenFenrir

1 hour ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Do health/weapon upgrades carry over to the dlc? Is it best to complete everything in the main game first before tackling the pantheons?

Strongly advised yes, the Pantheons will break you, leave it till last

To prep for it, you need to first reach the bosses

NKG

Pure vessel

Absolute radiance

Once you have encountered them, they will become unlocked in hall of gods allowing you to practice them

The others bosses are doable, but these fellas require you to have the skill to beat them with no damage almost, so expect hours practicing on each

To practice, best to go max health bars at first and focus on dodging, learning the attacks.

Then when you become competent at dodging them, then add in your attacks. Sounds long winded, but u cant jump in with these guys, u need to learn to walk first

Yes, they are that bad but........its still a bloody awesome game and requires your precious attention ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, optimusmart said:

Strongly advised yes, the Pantheons will break you, leave it till last

To prep for it, you need to first reach the bosses

NKG

Pure vessel

Absolute radiance

Once you have encountered them, they will become unlocked in hall of gods allowing you to practice them

The others bosses are doable, but these fellas require you to have the skill to beat them with no damage almost, so expect hours practicing on each

To practice, best to go max health bars at first and focus on dodging, learning the attacks.

Then when you become competent at dodging them, then add in your attacks. Sounds long winded, but u cant jump in with these guys, u need to learn to walk first

Yes, they are that bad but........its still a bloody awesome game and requires your precious attention ;)

Cool. What about charms? Does it matter which ones i equip for the different pantheons or is there a preferred setup to use?

Honestly, I just go

Stalwart Shell

Quick Slash

Mark of Pride

Unbreakable/Fragile Strength

I played with a lot of builds and found this simple build to be the most effective. Keep switching all the time is a pain and in the end, doesn't help much.

This build will let you literally tank 80% of the bosses, it's only the double damage bosses that you must learn, but then you must with any build.

After all the build testing I did, I came to the conclusion that only 2 builds you should have to be optimal are;

A boss build (build above)

A exploration build (consisting off quick movement charms, stalwart shell, and geo charms)

Thats it, you can still use spells with this build, they are just not as strong, but you will be hitting harder/faster which makes up for it. Problem with spell builds is that you still need to build soul

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Honestly, I just go

Stalwart Shell

Quick Slash

Mark of Pride

Unbreakable/Fragile Strength

I played with a lot of builds and found this simple build to be the most effective. Keep switching all the time is a pain and in the end, doesn't help much.

This build will let you literally tank 80% of the bosses, it's only the double damage bosses that you must learn, but then you must with any build.

After all the build testing I did, I came to the conclusion that only 2 builds you should have to be optimal are;

A boss build (build above)

A exploration build (consisting off quick movement charms, stalwart shell, and geo charms)

Thats it, you can still use spells with this build, they are just not as strong, but you will be hitting harder/faster which makes up for it. Problem with spell builds is that you still need to build soul

Thanks alot dude! I will try this out when i get around to it!