How do I beat the postgame bosses easily and quickly?

This is my first Atelier game and I find the alchemy and all the fusing of multiple qualities to change them into others confusing.

I just have the 4 post game bosses to beat for the plat but lost on easy mode. I’ve farmed the DLC areas last area (lost tonthe dragons there though) for items that seem to be S ranked and have decent qualities.

Does anyone know a quick and easy way to beat these bosses (on easy mode is ok). I have trouble understanding the trophy guide as to how to get all those qualities as they don’t seem to be on the stuff I farmed.

i just need the trophies, so if anyone knows a few easy recipes for equipment and items that I can use to win, I’d really appreciate it! If it’s a more complex recipe, if it’s alright to tell it step by step (like what item with what quality to fuse with what and where to find it), as I’m pretty clueless with the Alchemy system. The trophy guide didn’t really have it step by step so am finding it hard to decipher to get those qualities...

Umm... it have been a long time since I got the Atelier Sophie's platinum, I actually don't remember which equipement used when beat the last boss which is mandatory in order to earn a trophy, when you said bosses you mean the dragons, the spirit and the last one that live in other world don't you?

I remember one of my problem was precisely my health item, it does not had the apropiate trails and after improve it a little bit more I beated the demon lord. Sophie has a glich that can help you to get every piece of equipement with 999 of quality and you must do it, also since it does not have time limited you can take you time in order to improve a better equipement. Use this guide if you need a better equipement. Also if you know japanese, I'm sure you can find a different information to do a good equipement or items, remember, Atelier in general need always a good equipement but also support items, health items and of course dmg items.

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

Umm... it have been a long time since I got the Atelier Sophie's platinum, I actually don't remember which equipement used when beat the last boss which is mandatory in order to earn a trophy, when you said bosses you mean the dragons, the spirit and the last one that live in other world don't you?

I remember one of my problem was precisely my health item, it does not had the apropiate trails and after improve it a little bit more I beated the demon lord. Sophie has a glich that can help you to get every piece of equipment with 999 of quality and you must do it, also since it does not have time limited you can take you time in order to improve a better equipement. Use this guide if you need a better equipment. Also if you know japanese, I'm sure you can find a different information to do a good equipement or items, remember, Atelier in general need always a good equipement but also support items, health items and of course dmg items.

Its the post game ones you need the rumours for like the light elemental. That was the guide I was referring to that I'm having trouble in figuring out how to get the qualities. I says you have to fuse certain qualities to get them and tells you what qualities you need, but it doesn't seem to give any info on what items those qualities can be found on and what to fuse them with. 

I see, but like I said before actually don't remember a lot of stuff about Sophie but remember you can try on gamefaq as well if you have problem and nobody here can help u with equipement. In effect some trails are found in some place and other can be fused with different trails. About the quiality you can find a video inside the guide, it does not matter if you equipement has 70 of quality, after you do what the video explain you ca have every piece in 999 of quiality.

First of all, welcome to the Atelier series. ? I'll try to give some help. Maybe you already know this, but when you reach the level cap (20) you can obtain extra point to raise your stats (attack, defense, speed) and improve your skills. I grinded some dragons in the last room of the Fallen Palace in despair difficulty, and every time I obtained 2 points. But don't worry, I defeated the two post game bosses (Thunder Goddesses and Demon King) on easy, since I was really sick of them. ?

About the synthesis,well, it's not really easy (and this is your first game, right?): usually you transfer the good traits from one item to another (and finally to the weapon, armor or accessory) and some of them are made putting together two traits (a sort of "fusion"). One of the most useful (which I put everywhere) is the Well rounded power (+25 for all stats) and you can obtain when you put two items with the following traits: All stat boost and All stat super enhance (or one item with these two, it's the same) and when you craft the item these two will disappear and there will be the new one. And again you can create the two previous traits putting together the Stats boost or the Stats enhance. I've found this guide with diagrams which can help you in the traits construction: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=861614995

And this process (with items and traits) is almost the same in every Atelier game, so if you play the next games (I highly recommend Firis and Lydie & Suelle, the last one is the best of the trilogy) you'll know already the alchemy synthesis and the traits combinations, so you can only improve. ?

I hope I managed to explain something about the alchemic synthesis in an understandable way. Good luck with the two final bosses. ?

By the way, this process is quite similar to the chemical retrosynthesis (you have the final molecule, but you disconnect the atoms in order to find the reagents for its construction). ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This Atelier Sophie has mutiple endings or an annoying timer? I like to explore everything in a game (so i always take a LONG time to complete RPGs), and since the first atelier Iris on ps2 (that i really like because of its simplicity) i don't play an atelier game because of mutiple endings or a timer which makes me nervous. These are the 2 main things that made me turn away from this series.

Can you tell me if there is (or are) any atelier game on ps4 that's linear and has no annoying timer? Thank you!

19 hours ago, Nainphy said:

This Atelier Sophie has mutiple endings or an annoying timer? I like to explore everything in a game (so i always take a LONG time to complete RPGs), and since the first atelier Iris on ps2 (that i really like because of its simplicity) i don't play an atelier game because of mutiple endings or a timer which makes me nervous. These are the 2 main things that made me turn away from this series.

Can you tell me if there is (or are) any atelier game on ps4 that's linear and has no annoying timer? Thank you!

Atelier Sophie is like that. No timer or anything. There are just two missable trophies but its related to a side event and not time restricted.