Map glitch // SPOILER ALERT: Don't open if story mode isn't finished yet

JSVilleneuve

So my Union Railroad was been built as normal since the beggining and was almost finished at the end of Arthur journey... After the end of the Epilogue when i went back to that area this is what it looks like, a giant hole on the map all the way along where the rail was suposed to be... i tried to contact support since the bug is been there for days now but the website keeps giving an error...

Anybody with this same issue? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

What happens if you walk on it? Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Sometimes certain objects disappear, my latest being a cart was invisible during a mission, so I could hide behind it but not shoot through it... Fixes itself after a restart of the game

I fall and fall, and fall, until i get back on the map somewhere nearby... 

I noticed this 3 days ago, so not fixed by a restart.

6 minutes ago, gerardotalamo195 said:

We can still have some fun watching NPCs falling thru the cracks of hell :)

Same problem here, giant "holes" in the landscape that look similar to water.  They started appearing during end game while chasing down the endless grind challenges and trophies.  When you or your horse falls in you drop for a few seconds, but then respawn nearby without dying.  Hasn't messed anything up as far as I can tell, but the holes are very large and annoying when you need to get around.  They are mainly towards the East side of the map at the base of mountains/hills along major trails.  My main worry is that some super rare herb or flower will only spawn in the area of the hole, because Herbalist challenge #9 is SUPER HAPPY ROCKSTAR FUN TIME!!  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...