Sleds Of Sunshine Guide

i-kicked-a-brit

I heard claims on warframe forums and other trophy-hunting sites about this trophy. I decided to try it myself. Happy to say that this worked! This will require at least one other player.

1. Head out into the Plains of Eidolon. I did this with random players, so you can try and set your privacy settings to Public.

2. Head out as far away from the entrance to Cetus. So long as you’re at least 550 meters, you’re ok.

3. Wait for the players to start heading back towards Cetus. If half of the party is in the Cetus entrance, the countdown will commence for extraction. This will also set a marker towards Cetus which includes the distance in meters.

4. Get to some sort of high area where you can slide down a hill. It doesn’t matter where you are, so long as you have about 550 meters to Cetus. With about 5 seconds left to extraction, start sliding. Do not stop until the countdown ends and you get automatically transported to Cetus. If done correctly, you should continue to slide and spawn in the Cetus entrance. 

Happy hunting! If anyone needs any clarifications, please let me know!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quikdrawjoe said:

You could just do it solo in the spot that's basically intended for this.

Yes, I tried following some videos posted online (both legit and glitched, where you're "stuck" in some place) but I couldn't quite replicate it. So this is just another way I found, that I recreated it, and can confirm that it works.