Can someone look at my profile and let me know what games that I have are easy to plat?

iGGTheEnd

I want to clear up some of my backlog before buying more games because I tend to just not play shit after I get it or play it for 30 mins and quit.  I want to plat some of my games that I haven't plated yet,  I wanna start with the easier and quicker ones.  

The PS3 games on there are PSNow games and I don't plan on going back to them so other than that which ones are the quickest. 

Hellblade and Spyro 3 and Icey are a given any others?

Try doing a pyramid, where you start with 4 common ratings(plats), move up to 3 rare, 2 very rare and then spend some real time on a good hard game to get that ultra rare plat. 

But to answer the question of the games ive played that you have ratchet and clank, horizon zero dawn, and the 3rd crash are all fun easy games to plat. 

• Like 1

I’ll only comment on games I have personal experience with:

Horizon Zero Dawn

God of War PS4 

Ratchet and Clank PS4 

All are relatively straightforward plats and really good games. 

And last and very much least

Orc Slayer 

This game is awful, but it is pretty easy to plat. 

Just now, Datboy1991 said:

I’ll only comment on games I have personal experience with:

Horizon Zero Dawn

God of War PS4 

Ratchet and Clank PS4 

All are relatively straightforward plats and really good games. 

And last and very much least

Orc Slayer 

This game is awful, but it is pretty easy to plat. 

Orc Slayer is so fucking aweful I couldn't bring myself to complete it,  bullet hitboxes are fucked and don't land most of the time so I end up dieing and having to restart a level and theres no way I am playing the same level twice in that disaster of a game.

2 minutes ago, The_Real_T-Bomb said:

Try doing a pyramid, where you start with 4 common ratings(plats), move up to 3 rare, 2 very rare and then spend some real time on a good hard game to get that ultra rare plat. 

But to answer the question of the games ive played that you have ratchet and clank, horizon zero dawn, and the 3rd crash are all fun easy games to plat. 

Thanks for the advice,  that could really help me me not be so intimidated when it comes to trophy hunting.  Is Crash 3 much easier than the first?  I wouldn't mind playing crash for nostalgia but when playing the remaster I just got so frustrated,  it was much better when I was a kid and wasss happy playing the same 3 levels over and over haha,

• Like 1

The easiest and fastest games on your list are the following 

ICEY

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Orc Slayer

Undertale

Salt and Sanctuary

there are easy games but need sometime to finish

Astro Bot Rescue Mission

Horizon Zero Dawn

God of War

Far Cry 5

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

A Hat in Time

inFamous Second Son

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Edited by dark69knight
  • Like 1

Until Dawn, Bully, Grid 2 (if the servers are still up, I got the plat back in 2013). Ratchet and Clank, Titanfall 2 (Only kinda tough trophy is the Gauntlet one) Shadow of Mordor (I have the regular game plat and just got the GOTY plat the other day) Infamous Second Son. To be honest, almost all the games on your list are pretty easy with the exception of a few.

Edited by skateak

If you do only easy and quick ones in a row, you are going to get used that. ie, doing only platinum's everybody has.

Like someone told before, do some easy ones but alternate with ultrarare and very rare, I noticed you don't have any of these.

Your most rare platinum is spyro, its a new game, in the long run that will be a normal platinum, probably around +40% achievers.

To choose the easiest just filter using Trophy Advisor, try to use that for the hardest as well ?

3 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I wanna start with the easier and quicker ones.  

Infamous Second Son is easily the best candidate that fits both of your criteria, and is the quickest and easiest. Also probably the most fun.

Check the plat rarity on your profile to see how common it is, anything over 20% is generally easy, while anything over 30% is cake. You can quickly find these numbers to the right of your completion bar under the platinum image. 

Also, check the 100% leaderboards to see how quickly people get the games done. Example link: https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2481-infamous-second-son

Very easy:

Infamous SS

Ratchet & Clank

Until Dawn

Bully

Beyond Two Souls (Not really any skill involved, just gets quite tedious with the different endings)

Moderately easy:

God of War

Uncharted: LL

Wolfenstein: TNO (Play on Uber difficulty from the beginning, there were only really 2 parts I had a bit of trouble with). Game is quite generous with all the other trophies.

As someone said, looking at the plat percentage is a good indicator of what’s going to be easy or not. Around 20% or over is what I’d consider very easy, though usually even 10% is very doable.

Edited by Charizarzar

17 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Orc Slayer is so fucking aweful I couldn't bring myself to complete it,  bullet hitboxes are fucked and don't land most of the time so I end up dieing and having to restart a level and theres no way I am playing the same level twice in that disaster of a game.

Thanks for the advice,  that could really help me me not be so intimidated when it comes to trophy hunting.  Is Crash 3 much easier than the first?  I wouldn't mind playing crash for nostalgia but when playing the remaster I just got so frustrated,  it was much better when I was a kid and wasss happy playing the same 3 levels over and over haha,

Yeah Crash 3 is by far the easiest, the time trials in 1 and 2 make the plat a bit harder, but they are much easier in crash 3.

• Like 1