Why do people hate this game so much?

Sicho

5 hours ago, Sicho said:

I would love to play a game where people announce, "We are the Brotherhood of Steel, and we are searching for...SPRINGS!"

4 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

Too many people find camaraderie in hating everything, warranted or not, and it snowballs.  Everything is an outrage.  Everything is an insult.  Everything is some opportunity to jump on a "cause" or bandwagon.  And everyone wants a hearty pat on the back (or a few extra "likes") for screaming louder than the last guy.  So it all takes this very quick hitting, meme-like form of rabidly abundant smart ass, passive-aggressive social media one liners, review bombs, etc for likes or retweets or whatever that always falls WAY short of anything intelligent, valuable or constructive.

Image result for image of man saluting flag

If youtubers are suddenly hating on your games, it's likely because they jumped on the bandwagon for that delicious adsense money. Drama sells.

I don't really listen to self-important millennials born in the 1990s, wanting to make it big on YouTube. I'm 35.

Edited by thepeaguy
  • Like 1

And now they accidentally released everyone's personal information who's looking to get the high quality bag replacement. 

Fallout 76 lawsuits and counting!

Fallout 76 blunders and counting!

Fallout 76 issues and counting!

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 1

What an absolute shitshow this is turning into.

I'm finding it really hard to stay engaged here. From them screwing up my delivery of the Collector's Edition (I pre-ordered and paid last Summer on the Bethesda store), to the false advertising of the canvas bag which turned out to be a truly poor quality nylon one, to the game that was released under a AAA price point but was actually just an early access alpha build, to the mistaken sharing of personal information in a public space. It's my favourite franchise of all time and there is literally nothing defendable in it with the way all this is going down.

So i'm gonna just step away from all this now, i'm going to organize my canvas bag replacement, then move on. I might check in on it in 12 months time (if it hasn't just been shut down by then). But for the time being i'm going to concentrate on positive stuff, like Christmas and all the potentially amazing games that will come out in the next few months.

What could have been an excellent entry into the Fallout franchise, is pretty much a post-apocalyptic dumpster fire of a release.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 3

So now Bethes

6 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

And now they accidentally released everyone's personal information who's looking to get the high quality bag replacement. 

Fallout 76 lawsuits and counting!

Fallout 76 blunders and counting!

Fallout 76 issues and counting!

So now Bethesda has become a buggy mess even in the real world?

• Like 1

hahaha this is just impressive, I mean, it just does not seem to stop with the screwups for Bethesda.

It's ok to be a fan of their games but come on, they are a huge company, they deserve to be held accountable when they make this many mistakes.

I wanted to be really "original" and make a phone game joke, then I remembered they already announced an Elder scrolls mobile game at E3 lol

Hey guys.

I've been a member here for a while but this will be my first post.

I think we can all agree this game is broken in some way but I'm loving it regardless. 

Once all the trophies unlock and hopefully the framerate issues are solved then this will be a solid game.

• Like 3

On 04/12/2018 at 0:29 AM, thepeaguy said:

If youtubers are suddenly hating on your games, it's likely because they jumped on the bandwagon for that delicious adsense money. Drama sells.

I don't really listen to self-important millennials born in the 1990s, wanting to make it big on YouTube. I'm 35.

Look, another millenial bashing on millenials for using a public platform to express how they feel about something.

And of course it's solely because drama sells, those attention whores, because you KNOW they're playing F76 all day everyday, goddamn those fake outrage good for nothing 90's millenials