Fallout 76 Update 1.02 is here

TheScorpi0411

7 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Yeah you do... and hopefully the "copying" part won't take to long afterwards

Last time there was a patch about 145mb for Black Ops 4 and the "copying" took ages (well close to 30-45 minutes1f612.png)

It took me two days to download the first one. Played for two days and hit with another patch that'll take 2 days to download. I'm having fun with the game but this is going to kill it for me pretty quick if it's gonna be like this all the time

14 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

It took me two days to download the first one. Played for two days and hit with another patch that'll take 2 days to download. I'm having fun with the game but this is going to kill it for me pretty quick if it's gonna be like this all the time

It wont, they said this is the biggest patch, after this they will get smaller and smaller

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Sicho said:

New Patch tomorrow

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/fallout-76-patch-notes-for-december-4-update-relea/1100-6463582/

The patch notes are all in the link.

My favorite:

• Workshops: On PS4, wires will no longer appear to float in mid-air when attempting to connect two or more objects.

Finally :D:D:D

they dont patch the exp exploits `?

41 minutes ago, X-x-TheMayor-x-X said:

There's exp exploits? Oh please do tell... I have been dreading the grind to lvl 100 ever since I finished most quests before I even hit level 50.

Try this one, fairly easy and still works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo6gWypMu-Q&t=141s

But FYI be sure to stop just short of level 100 because doing this glitch into level 100 might glitch the trophy.

• Like 1