Trophy Thoughts Thread

Happy

I can tell you I have been playing the PC release since May and by now, would have the platinum. Steam doesnt have achievements unfortunately. I average 500,000-600,000 points per song depending on which one you play, so 100,000,000 really isnt too bad. I wouldnt be surprised if 24 hour play time trophy is the last one I unlock. The hardest trophy (in my opinion) is SS rank on one expert song. You guy should know, just because you get 100% of the notes hit, does not determine your progress towards S, SS, or SSS rank as it mostly revolves around the accuracy of your swing, as well as the arch of it. You can get all the notes hit ("max combo") and still get even less than an S rank, and below an 85% so thats what makes this one hard.

Id say to the average gamer this can be a 7 out of 10.

To someone who is good at these kind of games, and has experience with it in general it can be as low as a 5. 

Edited by iLivingProof
  • Like 3

I only hope that the controls will be accurate and the price reasonable so... Time to remove the dust from the Moves!

Get rank S on at least 15 different levels on expert difficulty - seems that you can use "modifiers" so it will for sure help.

Get rank SS on any level on expert difficulty without any modifiers - so we have to master the easiest song.

And the rest seems to be quite "standard".

And the trophy pictures are ugly as hell :(

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

It's looks like it will be hard to get platinum for people with less skill in this kind of games, especially SS rank ones. But overall I'm happy it does have plat, because I didn't even expected it will have one. I'm buying VR because of this game and I want to play it no matter what.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Smashero said:

I only hope that the controls will be accurate and the price reasonable so... Time to remove the dust from the Moves!

The game is $45 AUD over here which is around $15 - $20 more then most VR/Indie games.
The price is higher then I thought it was going to be.

Edited by fisty123

7 hours ago, bpmotard said:

I would love to play this, but VR and Move to play this game gets expensive. All three must be at least 300€ (200 VR Set, 80 Move, 20 Game), that's a brand new PS4 ahah

This is actually crazy how the PSVR raised the price of Move! This PS3 age old accessory was like 20 MAX! Now you can not get one below 50 (new one). Craziness! And some people do not realize that that's not a "new version" PS4VR only, but the same old thing which was so popular durng "Sports Champions" times.

4 hours ago, fisty123 said:

The game is $45 AUD over here which is around $15 - $20 more then most VR/Indie games.
The price is higher then I thought it was going to be.

€29.95 here in EU. Still thinking about it. But after reading the comments above about diff. and issues with controls... Have to think about it...

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

This is actually crazy how the PSVR raides the price of Move! This PS3 age old accessory was like 20 MAX! Now you can not get one below 50 (new one). Craziness! And some people do not realize that that's not a "new version" PS4VR only, but the same old thing which was so popular durng "Sports Champions" times.

€29.95 here in EU. Still thinking about it. But after reading the comments above about diff. and issues with controls... Have to think about it...

R you going to bite Smash. I am so tempted. Almost did today. I don't care about the trophies I just want someone to try it first. Hint Hint nudge nudge

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cjshai said:

R you going to bite Smash. I am so tempted. Almost did today. I don't care about the trophies I just want someone to try it first. Hint Hint nudge nudge

Yes, I will. That will be actually first VR game since... Since "Moss", which I really want to play!

• Like 1

Been playing for around 3 hours now ( wish i could have played longer but one of my moved died so needs charging ?  didnt prepare enough lmao)  and didnt have any tracking issues whatsoever. I'm really loving the song although the only problem i have with the game is its lack of songs for this price. It only has 16 songs afaik so im guessing they at least going to put more songs in. Or i hope we could somehow download custom songs from the PC version.

19 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Been playing for around 3 hours now ( wish i could have played longer but one of my moved died so needs charging 1f605.png  didnt prepare enough lmao)  and didnt have any tracking issues whatsoever. I'm really loving the song although the only problem i have with the game is its lack of songs for this price. It only has 16 songs afaik so im guessing they at least going to put more songs in. Or i hope we could somehow download custom songs from the PC version.

16 songs that's... Nothing :/

Probably I got it wrong, since I didn't play the game yet, but:
16 songs and 15 of them qualifies for "Get rank S on at least 15 different levels on expert difficulty (solo free play only)" = 95% of the game to be done on expert :D.

One positive aspect of this trophy - seems that it can be done with modifiers opposite to "Clear any level on expert difficulty without any modifiers", "Get full combo on any level on expert difficulty without any modifiers." and "Get rank SS on any level on expert difficulty without any modifiers".

Oh well... Still not sure if I shall start it on my main ;).

21 minutes ago, Smashero said:

16 songs that's... Nothing :/

Probably I got it wrong, since I didn't play the game yet, but:
16 songs and 15 of them qualifies for "Get rank S on at least 15 different levels on expert difficulty (solo free play only)" = 95% of the game to be done on expert :D.

One positive aspect of this trophy - seems that it can be done with modifiers opposite to "Clear any level on expert difficulty without any modifiers", "Get full combo on any level on expert difficulty without any modifiers." and "Get rank SS on any level on expert difficulty without any modifiers".

Oh well... Still not sure if I shall start it on my main ;).

Yeah 16 songs is shit. especially for this price IMO.Yeah so if you want to plat the game right now you would have to get 15 out of 16 songs SS rank :D

Also did a bit more research and the devs said there wont be custom song support since they said its impossible. Although impossible is a big word. But they did say the will release DLC songs quite "regularly". So we'll see about that. But as of now im still going to enjoy it and really digging the electric songs.

I think the plat is going to be a good challenge but might become easier as more songs come out. So if you really care about your completion i'd say wait a bit maybe. But seeing you also got DJ hero plat you should be fine either way.