Easy songs for ''Rock Expert'' Trophy?

Gr4de_04

You don't have to get 5 stars on a song for Rock Expert, you just have to earn 50 stars combined through expert songs on GHTV, so in theory you could end up with 2 stars on 25 songs and still get the trophy.

I mainly just played a bunch of random songs on the free channels and most of the time I ended up with 1-3 stars and got it over time, can't remember what songs I got a 5 star on, they may have been more slow songs.

EDIT: Just realised you meant GH Live, not TV. My bad, I haven't obtained it yet either, think I'll go for Demons as that seems to be the easiest song to get 100% on

Edited by DuplexGemini

3 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

What are some easy songs on expert on GH live to get 5 stars on? I am halfway through the trophy but usually never get more than 2 stars. Does anybody have some easy song recommendations?

I got 100% on "Demons" by Imagine Dragons four times, easiest way to get the trophy I think.  Other songs which you may find easier depending on preference:

California King Bed - Rihanna

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy

When You Were Young - The Killers

Everybody Talks - Neon Trees

Edit: Oh wait, you were talking about a different trophy.  Oh well, will leave this here anyway in case it's useful info for anyone doing the 100% one!

The 50 stars trophy should come naturally as you play, you could barely hit any notes and just get 1 star 50 times and you'd still get the trophy eventually.

Edited by t1redmonkey

@DuplexGemini @t1redmonkey Sorry i actually did mean GH TV, i dont know why i said live. My bad.

17 hours ago, DuplexGemini said:

You don't have to get 5 stars on a song for Rock Expert, you just have to earn 50 stars combined through expert songs on GHTV, so in theory you could end up with 2 stars on 25 songs and still get the trophy.

Yes i know, i wrote the trophy guide. :p. Just want to get it done faster preferably.

Edited by gamesfourever