Just Cause 4 Trophy List Leak!

MyAssStretched

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

The only thing that surprises me more than you having an early copy is the fact that Sony didn't ban your ID yet. I've seen them banning for much less.

Actually, the account he uses here has already been banned.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Oh, thanks for letting me know, just noticed the screenshots are of the account by @DeftonesBand

yeah the account "MyAssStretched" has been permanently banned from PSN back in August. also, it wasn't from leaking trophy list. It was from the name obviously lol. and my new psn account is DeftonesBand

also, i took these screenshots from a blank user on my PS4. I just named the user to my psn account. I will not sync any trophies I earned to my account. 

Edited by MyAssStretched
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

The only thing that surprises me more than you having an early copy is the fact that Sony didn't ban your ID yet. I've seen them banning for much less.

why would he get banned for leaking? ( your social media would ) but not psn

i leaked alot before and never got banned oO

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darpiom said:

and deserves to be banned for it, come on man why would you choose such a nick unless you are a troll, @MyAssStretched

We'll start petition soon that you change it here too 1f602.png1f602.png

It's really disgusting, awww my stomach ? ?

1f604.png1f604.png

my account name here is a troll account. that's obvious. It was a troll account to get people's reactions on games this past Summer. It got banned in August. I joined this site to help boost H1Z1 trophies. and then I became a trophy leaker under this name. I ain't sharing my main account here lol I have created another account called DeftonesBand, if anyone wanted to add me on psn. 

5 hours ago, Darpiom said:

and deserves to be banned for it, come on man why would you choose such a nick unless you are a troll, @MyAssStretched

We'll start petition soon that you change it here too 1f602.png1f602.png

It's really disgusting, awww my stomach ? ?

1f604.png1f604.png

Youre names Darpiom Please LMAO his names the best i laugh at it everytime i see it and hes doing amazing work for the community making people happy with the leaks he provides 

• Like 2

On 19/11/2018 at 9:12 PM, Hakoom said:

why would he get banned for leaking? ( your social media would ) but not psn

i leaked alot before and never got banned oO

As mentioned after and before your post, it would have been because of the innapropriate choice of PSN ID, not about the leak.