Ask Us Anything! (Plat Cast topic)

ChernobylNinja

If you could wish for any game that doesn’t have trophies to have trophies, (PS1, PS2, PSP, or Pre-trophy PS3 games) what game would it be? Mine would be Burnout 3 takedown on PS2, and it’s too bad it’ll never be a PS2 classic because of its killer soundtrack. Love the podcast guys keep up the great work ?

OK, some great questions above that have already been asked, but here are my quick fire questions to both of you;

• Which 1 game from your backlog are you most looking forward to playing?
  • Which 1 game do you regret the most for playing/plat'ing?
  • Which 1 game (or game series) do you just not get?  (i.e. Others rave about it, but you just don't get the hype)
  • What has been your best game that you have played in 2018? (Doesn't have to have been released in 2018, just that you played it - maybe you were late to the party on a game)

Other than that, have a great Thanks Giving the both of you and don't get trampled in the Black Friday yearly carnage.  

Knack 2が最高です。?

Have you ever given up on a plat?  If so, why?  If not, what's your hypothetical threshold for 'too hard' or 'too much'?  Missing a bronze that requires another 100 hour play-through?  A sequence that requires god-like skills you don't think you could ever reach?  Something else?