Guitar Hero Trophy Progress

DarthRevan182

My Save Data corrupted yesterday and i've had to re-download my Save from 9th November 2018.

Now when I load the Trophies section to check my progress it says "trophy data is not synchronized"

Anyone seen this before? If so what is the fix? I really don't want to start fresh on Strumillionaire, Hero Powers and Points.

Looking at your PSN profile, you've unlocked a trophy on the 16th of November (Amazing! - 1000 note streak in GHTV); and as you've reverted to a game save from the 9th November, it does makes sense that the trophy data on both your gamesave and GH servers are not synchronised. I'm not 100% sure that you'll have to re-do your 1000 note streak to re-synchronise the trophy data, or if you'll have to re-do everything from scratch (which would be a bummer as the GHTV servers are due to shut down in less than 11 days).

Thanks both. I'm sure i've popped Trophies on my brothers PS4 and not transferred the Save Data (without causing this issue)

Duplex i'll try again later and leave the game running for a bit. I already popped Loitering anyway, hopefully they give us an extra couple of days for nothing. Killzone Servers didn't shut until well into March (we live in hope).

It's the Hero powers I'm worrying about I did have 740ish, will be about 580 I think, Just would take an eternity from scratch (Max 6 per song...equals 166 songs...)