Worth the 25$ price tag?

Blackmist_FFXI

Fair enough.

Trailers normally dont hook me

Lol i was just stating all the info I've seen on it xD

Figure be quciker to inquire within

Be this

Or god of war.

Stoped playing gow Ascension after ng+ locked trophys. And had saved over progress file as no notice was given before hand. And that ch. Select was needed to pop rest of trophys for plat / 100% lol

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
Useless fluff

This game is nothing like dark souls, which caused me severe rage inducing moments.

This game is very laid back, compared to dark souls.

I thoroughly enjoyed the game though (the story telling side) and i bought it on release. Definitely worth the price tag. Only downside was was black of DLC. I would've happily bought a season pass for it.

Either way, I suggest what van-helsings suggested, and watch some gameplay footage of the game and make your own mind up.

If your worried about plat time, I did it in just over a week on my uk account by following powerpyx guides.

Hope this helps.

Edited by thescotsman783

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Fair enough.

Be this

Or god of war.

Stoped playing gow Ascension after ng+ locked trophys. And had saved over progress file as no notice was given before hand. And that ch. Select was needed to pop rest of trophys for plat / 100% lol

If you are debating between anything and God of War (PS4), I would almost always suggest God of War.  It was a marvel from beginning to end.  For full disclosure, I know nothing about the game in question, but I am confident in the quality of God of War.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Its more of a budget BB, paid full price and loved it.  Go for it, it's a steal at that price.

On 11/20/2018 at 8:45 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Helps abit

Not worryed about how long it would take to plat ~ 

Just adding to my back logs xp

Pretty sure it's 2 playthroughs and around 30-35 hours.  Plat difficulty 3-5/10, depends how you go about the no npc kill (hard) playthrough.

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2018 at 9:18 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Fair enough.

Be this

Or god of war.

A friend told me is not a bad game at all. I would prefer to stick with gow anyways haha

Edited by crespino97