NanaCheese94

Adding Colors of Madness DLC to ongoing campaign

8 posts in this topic

Now that the new DLC has come out I wonder if I can unlock it on my already ongoing campaign? Or do I have to start over from scratch

I doubt you will need to start over from scratch. Once you buy the dlc you can activate it or deactivate it in the menu similar to the crimson court dlc.

I hope I wont have to start over, I haven't even started crimson court yet, but it would suck to loose my good characters when I could have a slight advantage.

I'm having problems doing that myself. When I click R3 to add DLC to my estate the colors of madness and musketeer dont appear. I'm playing the Ancestral Edition, physical copy on PS4. Also from the home screen I went to information and it shows both DLC as installed, though the icons are the crimson court and shield breaker repeated. Anyone else having this issue?

Bump

I dont have the dlc yet, but i was worried something like this might happen. I hope someone else has more info

I contacted red hook support and got a response saying they are aware or the problem and are currently working on a solution. 

Update: heard back from Red Hook. Supposedly a patch is coming out today to fix this issue. Can anyone confirm?

Game has worked fine for me for the last few days. I was able to add the DLC to my existing playthrough (which already had Crimson Court installed). What I could NOT do it, however, is build any districts. That seems to be a current bug in the PS4 version.

I own the digital version of the game.