A question about flags

I was just reading this post and sorry but i don't know how to read English very well, so i have a doubt. When it says: 

• Cross-save games without an original list - If a game supports the cross-save function, and all lists for that game are auto-popped without there being an original list which has feasible timestamps, then all cross-save lists for that game can be flagged.

This means that i cannot auto-pop all the online trophies for i.e Battlefield 4  if i have all done on ps3 and want to play it on ps4?

If the game supports cross-play to autopop the trophies, then it's fine. i.e. if the game automatically transfers the save and the trophies pop. If you have to use outside software to pop the trophies, then it's not fine. 

I'm not sure about that specific game. 

That specific rule means you must have one list that isn't auto-popped. 

if want a second opinion. you're safe on the game you mentioned provided the trophy's pop from a save transfer (there's others out there that have that ie dynasty warriors 8 complete edition) (ps4) it doesn't unlock all of em but progress from the ps3 version will carry over.

Edited by kingdrake2