Champagne trophy explained

VirtualNight

12 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

This game has been considered impossible for years, but finally in 2018 a bunch of heroes went for it with hope; and in the end we made the universe a better place with this successful journey.

Here i gonna expose all the considerations done in the group and all what i have observed so far, so they won't be 100% accurate.

First of all, forget to do this entirely with strangers from psnp, usually who joins is not reliable, will never reply or show himself, you should ask to friends of your same region: in my group all were EU, which means low ping, if there are other regions then the ping will be much higher and may compromise the lobby as you wanna have it as much stable as you can.

Your entries should go on Speedtest and screenshot you theyr values, having something like 20 / 10 is fine, less values will make things harder. Also extra ps3 will surely help however is important that none of them has a bad connection or you will fail.

Using ethernet is not absolutely necessary but is recommended, you can however use wifi if your connection is still good.

Now, assuming you have all your entries, you wanna use discord as is very important to organise everything, i don't think i have to tell you how to do this.

The host should be someone with a good connection, despite the best does not necessarily mean the perfect one for this game, if 17 people or so can join that person should be good for hosting.

When 16-17 people are in, now the rest may have issues in joining, is a matter of keep trying. If someone has a bad connection, that person will mess the last 3-4 spots, if that person joins as one of the last he will have problems himself. We haven't found a workaround (1 with bad connection with us, switched to cable and had a slightly better values) other than new entries and having that person using only 1 ps3 and not using other systems or socials rather than discord. So if someone gives troubles and you can't find a solution you will need a replacement.

When 20 people are in, wait 15 seconds to check that no one gets kicked and start the race with 1 lap on a short track (the german one).

When it begins and you are still 20, only who is going for the trophy has to move, the others must not move at all, there is no kick for idle so don't worry. When the person reaches the finish line the trophy will pop.

I think i didn't forget anything, for proffs we have 2 vids so far:

HgC-_Clawz

Reveal hidden contents

And me (sorry for the laugh, those bastards made me laugh on chat lol)

Reveal hidden contents

Yall gonna test 2011??  Other one need 20 people as well I think 

• 5 years later...