Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet

Jigsy1

So this is getting an updated port of Venus Vacation for PS4 and Switch for release in March 2019; though only a Japanese version has been announced at the moment.

Two new characters, Misaki and one that has yet to be announced at the time of this post.

And, as per Sony's new policy, it's censored. No Gold or Black Fan, gel items, jiggle physics, certain costumes will be removed...

Guessing the pole dancing will be removed too.

Switch version is uncensored, though.

https://www.dualshockers.com/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-scarlet-ps4-switch-differences/

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jigsy1 said:

And, as per Sony's new policy, it's censored. No Gold or Black Fan, gel items, jiggle physics, certain costumes will be removed...

Guessing the pole dancing will be removed too.

I honestly wonder sometimes if companies think these things through before making decisions such as this.  Do they not realize who their "target audience" is?

Has it not occurred to them that changes such as these make their current (paying) customers less likely to spend money on them?  Do they believe that these

changes are going to draw in a new cross-section of gamer who previous has not spent money on them to start doing so?

I could be wrong, but if these changes are the ones that are made to the original game, I think Sony and KoeiTecmo are going to have a colossal flop on their

hands.  Because DoAX3 isn't aimed at the same slices of society that play the main-line game.

Apparently the two new characters from this version are actually coming to Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (2016 edition) as a paid DLC. Not sure what other things will be coming over as paid DLC.

But I have no idea how the hell that's going to work, esp. if they plan to remove jiggle physics.

Unless Sony plans to issue a retroactive censorship update like they did with Mary Skelter 2.

I knew that Venus Vacation characters would have been released for console as well soon or later, i did well to wait then... but... only Misaki and no Luna!?

No waifu no buy.

Also, shame for the censorship... i mean, it's Sony after all.

Edited by DeathNyx