So far i have collected a total of 20 mini medals and im tempted to buy the recipe for the increased movement speed or the exp recipe. But i saw that the weapons cost quite a bit and i know there is a trophy for collecting all weapons. Are the weapons listed in the mini medals shop available in the blacksmith shop maybe post game or are they only mini medals exclusive? If so, I'll keep on saving the medals

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

So far i have collected a total of 20 mini medals and im tempted to buy the recipe for the increased movement speed or the exp recipe. But i saw that the weapons cost quite a bit and i know there is a trophy for collecting all weapons. Are the weapons listed in the mini medals shop available in the blacksmith shop maybe post game or are they only mini medals exclusive? If so, I'll keep on saving the medals

exclusive, where as the recipes can be dropped by monsters and in chests.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/8/2018 at 8:31 PM, Gorirakujira said:

https://www.destructoid.com/the-easy-way-to-earn-xp-and-mini-medals-in-dragon-quest-heroes-317559.phtml

Heres a good tip on farming mini medals if you are tempted to use some on buying recipes. Relaying on drops is painful at times 1f606.png

Yes best option i've come across. Works even better on Hero difficulty if you've leveled up higher then the shown 40s. 

• Like 1