Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alemany82

Alemany82's Dispute

5 posts in this topic

Alemany82

Dragon's Dogma
Reason: locations too fast

I played the orginal Dragon's Dogma on Xbox but bought Dark Arisen on PS3 (as I no longer own the other system). The Eternal Ferrystone is an item only available if you do a save transfer from the original game and, because I had it on another system, a friend lent an unlocked save game (yes, I know). The idea was to unlock said ferrystone and start a new game but I messed it up and pressed new game +. The moment the game started loading a trophy unlocked, I pushed the home button and exit the game but it was too late and five trophies were unlocked: the three locations, the hero and well equipped. I deleted the save and started from scratch (what I should have done from the beginning).

So yes, I used a save file but it wasn't to unlock a trophy, that was the result of a stupid mistake on my part. Is it possible to remove the flag and let me back into the leaderboards or my only way in would be to hide the game in my profile?

Thank you.

Edited by Alemany82

Unfortunately save games aren't allowed so the only way would be hide the game

48 minutes ago, Alemany82 said:

a friend lent an unlocked save game

Is it possible to remove the flag?

No, you have to hide the game, but you should be added back to it shortly after you earn a new trophy and sync.

If you have any other games with this same issue, this is the time to hide them as well.

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

If you have any other games with this same issue, this is the time to hide them as well.

It was the first and only time I've used an external save and only because that item is unobtainable otherwise, unless I bought the original game as well (there're no video games rental stores here anymore).

Hide game, earn another trophy in any game, sync trophies, update your profile on this site.