Choose Your Game Of The Year!

unsalsrtprk

Hello everbody! 

You know, The Game Awards 2018 is an upcoming award show that will honor the best video games of 2018. We can say ''The Game Awards, video game's biggest night!'' for it. But what about your game of the year? 

Which game you think should be the game of the year? Please let us know your toughts? 

GOTY_GameOfTheYear.jpg

Edited by unsalsrtprk
  • Like 1

The Messenger. Truly an amazing game. Bought it day one on the Switch and loved it. I recommend it to everyone who is into any of the following: platforming, classic boss battles, Ninja Gaiden, humour.

It's supposed to come out for PS4 in December so it would still count for a PlayStation GOTY. If it does come out, I'll rebuy it day one probably.

If I'm supposed to pick something that's out already on a PlayStation console right now for this thread, then Hitman 2. IO Interactive going independent was a great move, and they improved upon the last game in every way.

Edited by Agent 47
Better Hitman 2 trailer
  • Like 3

It's really hard to choose just one game my favorites games this year are

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Red Dead Redemption 2

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Marvel's Spider-Man

Monster Hunter: World

God of War

but if i have to choose one i think i gonna choose God of War it was a masterpiece the only one thing i didn't like in it was the content it's so low the story is short and the side quest are not that much compared to other games i mentioned like RDR 2 or ACO there are a lot of things to do but for me GOW was the best even with the lack of content

Edited by dark69knight
  • Like 1

Shadow of the Colossus Remake

It's simply the best game that came out this year for me.

Read Dead Redemption 2 is also amazing but I've not finished the main story yet and it wouldn't change my mind anyway.

God of War as an honorable mention also seems appropriate. If I had to pick 3 games this would be my list & order.

EDIT: Oh and of course Monster Hunter: World was also incredible. This was a fine year for gamers after all, not as good as 2017 but who did honestly expect that.

J

Edited by Paleblood
  • Like 2

I'm torn between God of War and Red Dead.  Red dead looks beautiful and is extremely deep.  God of war story was really amazing.  Only thing I don't like about god of war is the Valkyrie Queen fight, which I still have not beaten yet.  I think God of War should win it though.  Red Dead isn't truly complete until Red Dead Online starts, and when that does then It should be given the chance to run against next years games.