Rank thresholds

Ragowit

According to an image found on Reddit:

hfeuC6A.png

The Reddit post:

In case the image get removed, here's a text version:
Out of the possible max score, if you get...

100%, rank SSS

>90%, rank SS
>80%, rank S

>65%, rank A
>50%, rank B
>35%, rank C
>20%, rank D
<= 20%, rank E

EDIT:

Another Reddit thread with Google Sheet document.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b0mSUHrjaeNfXbXyR4-9ouh_0b6d4SdT9VG2u-m2zIk

Edited by Ragowit
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wish they had implemented their ranking specific to each song. Songs that have more up-swings you are less likely to get the higher scores because it is unnatural to have 90 degree arc before hitting on up-swings. Also, in some songs you have to be slicing blocks that are too near each other so you have to do smaller movements between cube slices which mean less score per slice.

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

If this is true, then it's impossible to get a SS on one sabre mode. There's no way you can get a 90 + 60 degrees on your swing arcs when you have them going up and down or left and right so quickly.

That's not true. You can see it in some very old videos from me that I made just after the release. And I even got far more points now.

Video quality is really bad on those, my new videos are much better!^^

Edited by XadaX

You my friend are the master of this game.

I get full combo but can't get higher than 196645 S rank on "Legend". I wish I knew what SS rank was....

Your score was 210083....

It seems weird seeing it in blue. I swapped the colour as R = Red, Red for right. So all my cubes are red :) with my right hand

I feel like I'm going to break my arms/wrists trying to get my first SS...

Edited by enaysoft

Two hours constantly playing Legend, all full combos and I can barely move my wrist and arm typing this. My highest score is 200621, in the top 100 in the world and STILL no SS...

I honestly think I'm going to injure myself trying to get a SS. I thought when I got 200193 I had made it, I thought 200,000 was the magic number. But nope....

A rough calculation of 265 notes, so we take off 7 for x8 combo and

257 x 110points x8 combo = 233200

90% of that is 209880....

The guide says you need to average over 100 points for all your notes.

That would make

257 x 100points x8 combo = 205600

This game is just so hard...

Edited by enaysoft

13 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Two hours constantly playing Legend, all full combos and I can barely move my wrist and arm typing this. My highest score is 200621, in the top 100 in the world and STILL no SS...

I honestly think I'm going to injure myself trying to get a SS. I thought when I got 200193 I had made it, I thought 200,000 was the magic number. But nope....

A rough calculation of 265 notes, so we take off 7 for x8 combo and

257 x 110points x8 combo = 233200

90% of that is 209880....

The guide says you need to average over 100 points for all your notes.

That would make

257 x 100points x8 combo = 205600

This game is just so hard...

As someone who gets SS on all songs and modes: One handed ist way more harder than two handed. Don't waste your time trying it. Instead play some of the easier songs (f.e. legend, beat saber) on two handed mode.

On 1/14/2019 at 4:55 PM, enaysoft said:

I can't even get an S on two handed mode on Legend, let alone SS...

Got SS on "Legend" expert with 224 838 points. One colleague of mine with 223 704 points.

Do not give up! That's for sure the easiest song so far to get it!

• Like 1

Hi,

Is there some king of table somewhere where you can find all songs rank thresholds?

It reminds me that we had a website quickly after the release of guitar hero where you can add your score AND where you can find this king of information?

PS: it was scorehero.com  . Is there a BeatSaberscore.com? (For PS4 with threshold information, cause the one for steam doesn't have this kind on information)

Edited by LCayn

On 1/16/2019 at 1:51 AM, Smashero said:

Got SS on "Legend" expert with 224 838 points. One colleague of mine with 223 704 points.

Do not give up! That's for sure the easiest song so far to get it!

I also did Legend and got an SS with 223,090. Seconded on the easy comment it has maybe 2 points that can be annoying and that's it.

I confirm that legend is "reachable", and the SS threshold seems to be 223K.

I got 222 568 and S rank, then after a few more tries 223 587 and SS.

I've noticed that it was the "down-up" moves that scored the less so I changed the floor height a little to score more and it worked :).

On 27/01/2019 at 11:10 PM, NekosphereReborn said:

If you play with mods to make it harder with instafail+faster song (1.10x) do the requirements for SS increase for 1.10x% too making it basically pointless with harder mods? 

You'll get more points and then the SS Will come more easily but for the specific trophy you can't use modifier.