Release date?

DarkLordSHTR

27 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Not really though, are the timestamps illegitimate/impossible without god mode? I mean that was the idea behind flagging right?

But maybe im getting to serious on this.

*sigh*

49 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Not really though, are the timestamps illegitimate/impossible without god mode? I mean that was the idea behind flagging right?

Hah, that's actually kinda awkward situation, but IMHO on one hand @fastflowdamancould have a point :].

Using "God Mode" can of course create impossible timestamps (e.g. beating the bosses in no time, no deaths, "teleporting" between the stages, etc.).

We have no clue atm what kind of advantage it gives and which possible options were used by @RatalaikaGames ;).

So having in mind that only devs have an access to it makes it a bit... Hm... controversial :).

Unless it will be discovered similar to "Jak" or this Korean "Blood something something" and then you can expect 1-120 secs completion times (maybe).

Edited by Smashero

On 11/23/2018 at 3:27 AM, RatalaikaGames said:

Oh god I hope NO XD, We need it for QA and to test on retail but it's suuuper hidden, if it would ever be discovered we would need to patch it out =(
Mostly cause u can cheat trophies that way >.<!

48 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Hah, that's actually kinda awkward situation, but IMHO on one hand @fastflowdamancould have a point :].

Using "God Mode" can of course create impossible timestamps (e.g. beating the bosses in no time, no deaths, "teleporting" between the stages, etc.).

We have no clue atm what kind of advantage it gives and which possible options were used by @RatalaikaGames ;).

So having in mind that only devs have an access to it makes it a bit... Hm... controversial :).

Unless it will be discovered similar to "Jak" or this Korean "Blood something something" and then you can expect 1-120 secs completion times (maybe).

The above quote and also the fact that it is a dev menu for the intended purposes of being used by the devs, says to me it shouldn't be.

Also it's the Korean version of "Corpse Party: Blood Drive" :)

Edited by Nitro

5 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

The trophies might have been acquired using illegitimate means.

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

They're not even the fastest achievers, perhaps others on the lb also used God Mode. And of course it was only for testing purposes.

To be clear, I applaud the devs making sure that all trophies were achievable. (That should be a given anyway.)

Still, going by the rules, those completion times in theory aren't allowed on the leaderboards. Especially if God Mode isn't accessible to anyone (as planned).

Edit: like I said above,  it's not necessarily because of completion time, but because of using a tool that not every player can use to achieve any trophies that are affected by this tool. Every trophy I guess.

Edited by fastflowdaman

9 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

The trophies might have been acquired using illegitimate means.

They're not even the fastest achievers, perhaps others on the lb also used God Mode. And of course it was only for testing purposes.

To be clear, I applaud the devs making sure that all trophies were achievable. (That should be a given anyway.)

Still, going by the rules, those completion times in theory aren't allowed on the leaderboards. Especially if God Mode isn't accessible to anyone (as planned).

Edit: like I said above,  it's not necessarily because of completion time, but because of using a tool that not every player can use to achieve any trophies that are affected by this tool. Every trophy I guess.

Incorrect.

If you read the rules for what constitues a flag, dev menus ARE NOT FLAGGABLE. So in this case, no, there is nothing wrong here. Plus it IS available to all of us, it's just that we don't all know how to access the dev menu. Bit it's in the game.

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

Incorrect.

If you read the rules for what constitues a flag, dev menus ARE NOT FLAGGABLE. So in this case, no, there is nothing wrong here. Plus it IS available to all of us, it's just that we don't all know how to access the dev menu. Bit it's in the game.

Incorrect. If the devs were to remove the dev menu, especially before release, it would be flaggable.

A dev menu is not allowed per se. The important part is that everybody has access to it, at least in theory.

Well, I don't know if i could post here, if not...please admin, let me know and i will remove it.

I made my platinum and not only that, without god mode, since i don't know how to turn it on LOL.
But it's a very fun game and i really recommend it.

Want to know about the platinum, watch this video I made(in portuguese), really straightforward :)

Well regarding the God Mode talks, it only gives health, so you need to virtually still complete the game fully, no 1 hit kills or teleporting, etc. We keep the modes super simple to make sure if they are discovered it wont affect the trophies/achievements that much!
We've done that completion in 1h/1.30h, it normally depends on how many times you need to repeat elevator level, so even with that mode there wound't be 120sec times, also the god mode only works on the main character! So if you for example fall on the elevator level the 2nd character is still vulnerable!!

On 25/11/2018 at 7:08 PM, TurtlePM said:

I really enjoy Beat em Up games, but then I saw this was released by the same guys that made or published Midnight games and other EZPZ platinum games -_- gonna Skip it

A game being an easy platinum doesn’t make the game bad so your logic is pretty dumb.

1 hour ago, BrettyBoy said:

A game being an easy platinum doesn’t make the game bad so your logic is pretty dumb.

“My” Logic?! Did I say “this game is awesome but I’m not playing it bc it’s an easy platinum”?

Spyro Trilogy and Spider-Man are both very easy platinum, I love them and enjoyed them. But there is a difference between those games and these: even though they are easy games with easy trophies, they don’t have stupid gold trophies for dying with hazards like Midnight Deluxe (or its “demo” Fragments of Midnight); they don’t release 6 different region and/or platform trophy lists of the game; the publisher doesn’t make guides before release date implying: this is a very easy platinum and you can do it in an hour following this guide, mentioning the easiest location to unlock it. You don’t even have to complete the game to platinum the game -_- I wonder if there is actually someone that really “liked” those games that they completed the game “campaign” after got the platinum on the second of third level/world -_-

So, no, that’s not my “logic”, I just rather spend 10€ in another company.

Dumb logic is to buy the same game 3 times to get 6 platinum; not because they are good games, just because it’s sold and announced as EZPZ plats ;) 

Edited by TurtlePM

13 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

“My” Logic?! Did I say “this game is awesome but I’m not playing it bc it’s an easy platinum”?

Spyro Trilogy and Spider-Man are both very easy platinum, I love them and enjoyed them. But there is a difference between those games and these: even though they are easy games with easy trophies, they don’t have stupid gold trophies for dying with hazards like Midnight Deluxe (or its “demo” Fragments of Midnight); they don’t release 6 different region and/or platform trophy lists of the game; the publisher doesn’t make guides before release date implying: this is a very easy platinum and you can do it in an hour following this guide, mentioning the easiest location to unlock it. You don’t even have to complete the game to platinum the game -_- I wonder if there is actually someone that really “liked” those games that they completed the game “campaign” after got the platinum on the second of third level/world -_-

So, no, that’s not my “logic”, I just rather spend 10€ in another company.

Dumb logic is to buy the same game 3 times to get 6 platinum; not because they are good games, just because it’s sold and announced as EZPZ plats ;) 

I plan to complete Jack N Jill at some point even though I obtained the platinum and even with the fact there is no trophy for completing the game.

Edited by BrettyBoy