Name of the platinum?

Banana_Sausage47

10 minutes ago, FielVeredus said:

Maybe we could just do that trophy and get platinum without go through entire list ?

btw, interesting trophy tile , maybe game will actually interesting.

Nope, it will not work. Trophy name and description are messed up,as simply as that. Maybe it will be patched, but I highly doubt.

Fulfilling this requirement will not grant you the trophy. Platinum is always being triggered by having all other trophies earned.

As @AvengedEvilmentioned - clear devs mistake.

One more example: Raining Coins.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

To be honest I really was hoping for a platinum trophy like this. I know after years of fulfilling all other trophy requirements that tends to be the standard, but I like the idea of doing something different or more challenging just to unlock a platinum trophy on its own. 

A perfect example can be The Evil Within's AKUMU mode. If one beats that mode maybe without upgrades or keys, then THAT would be an excellent platinum trophy requirement. :-D 

Just now, Seskinator said:

To be honest I really was hoping for a platinum trophy like this. I know after years of fulfilling all other trophy requirements that tends to be the standard, but I like the idea of doing something different or more challenging just to unlock a platinum trophy on its own. 

A perfect example can be The Evil Within's AKUMU mode. If one beats that mode maybe without upgrades or keys, then THAT would be an excellent platinum trophy requirement. :-D 

I have to disappoint you (as just wrote above) - it will not work for sure. Devs mistake.

Platinum is always awarded by simply having all other trophies, you can not unlock it "by its own". 

9 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Poor plat title or not, the game look pretty fun:
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/in-death-ps4/

Trophy list seems also not to be really demanding, just a grind. Depends how difficult would be to get the required amount of kills during one "life" and flawlessly kill the bosses.

10 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

I am curious which one is more fucked up. Trophy requirements or the fact that they have no idea how platinum works yet they are able to make a game.

Why are you jumping to conclusions here?

What makes you so sure they know how to make a game?

?

Just now, djb5f said:

In the description, “using the crossbow” makes it sound like a single, individual trophy.

Aha. Yeah but you can't take plat descriptions seriously. Sometimes it just says something like "Legend of the West" like in RDR2 and not always  something like  Get all other trophies to get the platinum. But i can see how people might get confused by it.

Atleast everything seems spelled correctly and not like Dead Space 1 where the plat name is Concodrance Officer instead of Concordance