Name of the platinum?

Banana_Sausage47

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

Hello everyone. 

The trophy name will be patched to " In Death Mastery"  

"Hi Mick, I just read through your awesome guide and noticed that you guys played through to pickup the Platinum trophy, which had an incorrect description for 100% completion. We´ve actually patched that now so that the Platinum Trophy is called “In Death Mastery” and has no specific in game achievement linked, just the expected 100% completion.

You can read the whole guide here: https://knoef.info/trophy-guides/psvr-guides/in-death/

That's awesome to hear! How was the game?

• 2 years later...

The trophies sound like a horrific grind. Why do developers insist on making trophies like this? Yes, that's exactly what I want to do with my time, spend hour after hour after hour farming the same enemies for kills. That to me is the epitome of gaming and trophy hunting at its core! So much fun to be had! Yeah, no thanks. You lost me at the mind numbing, tedious grindfest. Knoef's guide also gave it a 10/10 in difficulty? Jesus. Adios In Death.

On 21. 11. 2018. at 2:07 PM, Banana_Sausage47 said:

What's up with the name of the platinum? so bizarre, had to have been a typo.

Its been fixed now. Just so everyone knows. Devs didnt know what was a platinum so they just wrote like play the whole game with a crosbow for the platinum.