Tip to get coins fast in Ultimate team for the draft trophy

ItssMohammed

Hey guys. I recently got back to the game and I found out that contracts are selling for good coins.

Prices:

99 contracts = 5k ,

Gold 13 player contracts = about 1k,

rare gold 28 player contract = about 2k

rare gold 28 manager contract = about 1k

You get five 99 contracts from the catalogue and the last one is in level 29, so if you have been playing Fifa for a while you probably have reached that.

So buy the five sell them for 5k each and gift them to your other accounts that you created for boosting. And you'll get 25k each minus the 5% for each item you sell that goes to EA.

If you still haven't got enough coins after this, buy the 1k booster from the catalogue (You can't gift it) and play a few games or sell your rare gold players (if you do have rare gold players in your squad).

A list of rare gold players that I sold yesterday for good coins:

Morata 5000

Bravo 4200

Mustafi 4200

Bailly 6600

Valencia 5300

Martial 7300

Set the the duration for 1-3 days, and put the buy now price a bit lower that the lowest in the market to make sure it definitely sells.

- You can also start a few games (make sure you follow the draft boosting plan) with your boosting partner and when you lose, don't quick sell the items you get from the packs and list them in the market, you will get contracts and rare gold players who sometimes sell for a few thousands and if you're lucky you might get team of the week player which sell for a high price and can get you enough coins to complete the draft boosting.

Edited by ItssMohammed
I added an extra tip.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 4:36 PM, ItssMohammed said:

Hey guys. I recently got back to the game and I found out that contracts are selling for good coins.

Prices:

99 contracts = 5k ,

You get five 99 contracts from the catalogue and the last one is in level 29, so if you have been playing Fifa for a while you probably have reached that.

So buy the five sell them for 5k each and gift them to your other accounts that you created for boosting. And you'll get 25k each minus the 5% for each item you sell that goes to EA.

If you still haven't got enough coins after this, buy the 1k booster from the catalogue (You can't gift it) and play a few games or sell your rare gold players (if you do have rare gold players in your squad).

Morata 5000

Bravo 4200

Mustafi 4200

Bailly 6600

Valencia 5300

Martial 7300

Set the the duration for 1-3 days, and put the buy now price a bit lower that the lowest in the market to make sure it definitely sells.

Great method, thank you for this. Could this be applicable in FIFA 16 as well? 

Do you know how to transfer coins from one account to the other?

Edited by ee28max

On 21/11/2018 at 8:36 AM, ItssMohammed said:

Prices:

99 contracts = 5k ,

Morata 5000

Bravo 4200

Mustafi 4200

Bailly 6600

Valencia 5300

Martial 7300

Thanks for the tips, but this can be done in the Ps3 version or only in the PS4? 

4 hours ago, ee28max said:

Great method, thank you for this. Could this be applicable in FIFA 16 as well? 

Do you know how to transfer coins from one account to the other?

I think it should work with Fifa 16.. I remember selling contracts for a good price when I got the trophy two months ago but I don't know if 99 contracts will get you exactly 5k, so compare the price in the market and you will get an idea of the average selling price.

And for the second question, you list a player in the market for a unique price and time (so you don't buy someone else player) and go to the other account and buy it.

4 hours ago, bani24jj said:

Thanks for the tips, but this can be done in the Ps3 version or only in the PS4? 

I haven't tried it in the PS3 version so I can't say it will work.

You can check though, buy one 99 contract from the catalogue and before you list it in the market compare it with the other contracts and see how much are people selling it for.

• 5 months later...