Dardiana_1

Dardiana_1's Dispute

66 posts in this topic

While I agree that the trophies in question aren't going to break any leaderboards and seems like a simple oversight when buying a new console. But doesn't the PS4 auto syncs trophies as soon as you earn them? Of course the player could of just been playing the game not connected to the internet and that fixes my simple take on it. But I'll have to say the flag will more then likely stay. If you start making exceptions in cases like this then it would open the flood gates, people would use it as a excuse to cheat and try and fool the system. Sure the system is flawed and innocent people get flagged and there is nothing that can be done about it. =/ 

soo flag team doesnt flag run like the wind but this issue!!! 

Pity that the team lose its trustworthiness gradually..

This case should be unflagged. I am saying this as a person reporting anything abnormal i see

Edited by Darpiom

5 hours ago, KaiserVendrix said:

While I agree that the trophies in question aren't going to break any leaderboards and seems like a simple oversight when buying a new console. But doesn't the PS4 auto syncs trophies as soon as you earn them? Of course the player could of just been playing the game not connected to the internet and that fixes my simple take on it. But I'll have to say the flag will more then likely stay. If you start making exceptions in cases like this then it would open the flood gates, people would use it as a excuse to cheat and try and fool the system. Sure the system is flawed and innocent people get flagged and there is nothing that can be done about it. =/ 

He said his/her ethernet port broke, hence why he/she bought a new console

9 hours ago, KaiserVendrix said:

In fact things can be done about it, by having a dialogue and bringing up issues. It was once, not so long ago, illegal in the US gay people to be married. There was dialogue and discourse and now it is no longer the case. Saying there is nothing that can be done is the cheapest and easiest excuse in the book and nothing but a cop out. Something can always be done.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:56 AM, MMDE said:

If I make an exception in one case, everyone wants it.

But this site does make exceptions in some case... take a look at Hakoom's dead to rights list which has the two cop badges with 8 seconds of each other for example. While I have the upmost respect for his list, if the site was to follow its laws to the tee as claimed, then he would have to have the game hidden with a flag next to his name. I don't want to see that nor does anyone else I'm sure, but the point is, there are exceptions make in some cases.

43 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

But this site does make exceptions in some case... take a look at Hakoom's dead to rights list which has the two cop badges with 8 seconds of each other for example. While I have the upmost respect for his list, if the site was to follow its laws to the tee as claimed, then he would have to have the game hidden with a flag next to his name. I don't want to see that nor does anyone else I'm sure, but the point is, there are exceptions make in some cases.

This all the way, the decisions needs to be made on a case by case basis.

4 minutes ago, Exairesi said:

This all the way, the decisions needs to be made on a case by case basis.

That sounds a bit bias. The only thing that should matter is the timestamps and not how credible the OP is. Many of these cases are similar if not identical to other cases- does that mean that two identical timestamps should have different outcomes? Should we just start googling usernames for people that admit on other forums they use save hacks and flagging them, despite the flags being the same as legitimate people? 

I think we need consistency. If it is impossible to get the timestamps without breaking a rule, then they should be flagged. If it's possible to get the timestamps another mean, no matter how unlikely, then it should be unflagged. If people don't like the using their own savefile rule, then the rule should be changed, but we shouldn't just make exceptions. Maybe change the rule to "It's not allowed to use your own save to unlock over 5 trophies or to get on the fastest leaderboard". 

And this is how I realized I was a textualist :P 

Can OP maybe describe what went wrong with their PS4 a little more clearly? Five days before they were playing Drawn to Death which I assume needs an internet connection, but then within a five day period their system stopped synching online and they beat Uncharted 4. Then they could sync their saves (to the online cloud, I assume?) but still, their trophies, which automatically should be synching, can't sync at all for the game.

Then again, is there even a starter save set for this game available at this time? Google didn't give me any good results.

9 hours ago, Darpiom said:

soo flag team doesnt flag run like the wind but this issue!!! 

Pity that the team lose its trustworthiness gradually..

This case should be unflagged. I am saying this as a person reporting anything abnormal i see

We've already said countless times why GTA5 will never be flagged. Why do you keep beating that dead horse?

32 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

That sounds a bit bias. The only thing that should matter is the timestamps and not how credible the OP is. Many of these cases are similar if not identical to other cases- does that mean that two identical timestamps should have different outcomes? Should we just start googling usernames for people that admit on other forums they use save hacks and flagging them, despite the flags being the same as legitimate people? 

I think we need consistency. If it is impossible to get the timestamps without breaking a rule, then they should be flagged. If it's possible to get the timestamps another mean, no matter how unlikely, then it should be unflagged. If people don't like the using their own savefile rule, then the rule should be changed, but we shouldn't just make exceptions. Maybe change the rule to "It's not allowed to use your own save to unlock over 5 trophies or to get on the fastest leaderboard". 

And this is how I realized I was a textualist :P 

Can OP maybe describe what went wrong with their PS4 a little more clearly? Five days before they were playing Drawn to Death which I assume needs an internet connection, but then within a five day period their system stopped synching online and they beat Uncharted 4. Then they could sync their saves (to the online cloud, I assume?) but still, their trophies, which automatically should be synching, can't sync at all for the game.

Then again, is there even a starter save set for this game available at this time? Google didn't give me any good results.

Not to flame but I don't think you know what bias truly is. Bias can't not exist. This isn't a good ole boys inner circle thing, rather than a case by case thing. You unlocked all trophies with an illegal hack and got all trophies in 30 seconds when that isn't humanly possible, you take this case and assess it for what it is and ban them.

Ok, since more clarification was requested by a couple people, I dug through a couple boxes and found the receipt of when I bought the playstation pro.

This was together with a sale for Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 (the 2 other items on the receipt)

Anything that looked like it was identifying I got rid of on the receipt itself.

https://imgur.com/1ePLztT 

date of the purchase in my trophy log can be found here: https://psnprofiles.com/Dardiana_1/log?page=27

In the months leading up to the purchase I got more and more issues with online connectivity of the ps4. I got a constant stream of messages connected to psn/not connected to psn, ...

I was still able to play my normal games, so didn't care too much. 

More and more people at my work started to buy playstations and were playing online, and I wanted to be able to join in. (this also lead me to get on here and actually track trophies)

Unable to do so, I looked around for deals on a new playstation.

I came across a good deal and bought my ps4 pro.

When I came home, I did a direct connect between the 2 playstations and was able to migrate all data over. (profiles, games, saves, settings, ...)

Fired up the new playstation and once it was confirmed to be working correctly, wiped the old one and traded it in.

I continued to play as normal.

When all my new and borrowed games were done, I decided to pick back up on uncharted 4.

This is when old trophies were syncing with psn, even though I earned them at a previous time.

Since I did sync my whole console, all the screenshots of the original trophies are present on my system, with the original dates (09/11/2016 for https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4719-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end/20-shh-sleep-now for instance)

see screenshot for the old trophy https://imgur.com/uQiX62r

and the next trophy earned was this screenshot https://imgur.com/4MmYxBz

don't know why the color of the trophy bar is different. Maybe difference between normal and pro, maybe firmware version upgrade?

when I go back through the trophy list for the game, there is the same trophy with a second screenshot, so I have 2 of them for a couple of the trophies in that game.

in the screenshots, you can also see that the 2 actually popped in game, right after each other.

The trophies for the headshots happen on the first mission of the game even.

If you want, I can export all screenshots and upload them somewhere.

let me know if more info is needed

@Dardiana_1 The top of the receipt has the town's name where you purchased it- might want to crop that out :P

I see no holes in this story- everything from the time OP bought the receipt to the time of their first trophy checks out in my book. I don't know if that means they should be unflagged or not, but someone should probably wrap this case up.

6 hours ago, kraven_15 said:

Actually, there are a lot of people who'd like to see him flagged for his D2R list - trust me. But to be flagged in a game, you need to have at least three illegimate trophies. Hakoom has only two in D2R, whereas OP has four in Uncharted.

You are about to compile a report against xxx. The report will be checked and handled by staff and you will not hear anything further. To be flagged for this game, there must be at least 3 trophies which look illegitimate.

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

Actually, there are a lot of people who'd like to see him flagged for his D2R list - trust me. But to be flagged in a game, you need to have at least three illegimate trophies. Hakoom has only two in D2R, whereas OP has four in Uncharted.

Two badge trophies and plat. Easy as that. Reports have gone through for infamous having 100% blast shards and 50% blast shards flagged and the plat.

11 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Two badge trophies and plat. Easy as that. Reports have gone through for infamous having 100% blast shards and 50% blast shards flagged and the plat.

You're right, I wasn't thinking of the plat being the third illegimate trophy. In this case, both have enough illegimate trophies and should be treated the same.