Full Version must have tanked for this...

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 4:06 AM, Vermilion_Joker said:

Since this is Asia/Japan only, I don't think you can carry your save data over to the NA/EU versions of this game. So, even if auto-popping was a thing, it wouldn't work I reckon...

Because different regions stopped that before right? (Spoiler, it didn't; Sound Shapes.)

5 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Because different regions stopped that before right? (Spoiler, it didn't; Sound Shapes.)

Okay, and? Not every game works the same. I can't use my JP save data on the NA version of the Jojo ASB. Doubt a game by Square Enix would have a data transfer system like Sound Shapes you can abuse for easy trophies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of speculating, this could habe been easily tested.. 

Anyway, if the save from full game to f2p game works, it's only if it's on the same region version. 

I tried it with my main account, and it ignored my save file for the full game and created a new file for the f2p game. 

I may eventually 100% this one, but for now, it will stay out of my profile. I nowadays simply don't have time for another 300 match grind.. 

I'm also finding it odd that they didn't release it in the west yet.. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2019 at 7:48 AM, Vermilion_Joker said:

Okay, and? Not every game works the same. I can't use my JP save data on the NA version of the Jojo ASB. Doubt a game by Square Enix would have a data transfer system like Sound Shapes you can abuse for easy trophies.

That's one game. Madden on the Xbox 360 required save data from a game not released in the UK but they could still import the game or have a friend create save data and send it to them. The first Sword Art Online on Vita had unlockables if you played the PSP game, the PSP game never left Asia but you could still download a save file online and copy it to your memory card to get the bonuses on a western copy of the Vita game.

You'll find mixed results for various games in recent gens that don't care about what region your save file is from but that's all irrelevant anyway as this would be pulling from your SERVER data which means region of your game means nothing. Sleeping Dogs has stacks on Xbox 360, you have to play the others offline for the medals because beating one of them saves your stats to the server.

Game is out in US now so I guess someone can try to see if US full to US free does anything.

49 minutes ago, Naruke2007 said:

Just to be sure... does NT Free Version install Trophy List?

Yes, it should install the NT Free trophy list (it's essentially all the MP trophies of the other version). 

But it's a different trophy list from the retail game. Also, since there's no new trophy list, I assume that all NT Free edition share the same list. 

I will double check if the EU retail and F2P share the save file or not next weekend, if I don't forget. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2018 at 0:09 PM, Toma_Gabriel said:

not entirely true:

• In Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Free Edition, you can play part of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT for free.
  • You can play online and offline battles with four characters, who change weekly. (Some game aspects differ from the full version.)
  • Story mode is not available.
  • You must be a PlayStation Plus member to play online multiplayer mode.
  • Free characters will be switched out after a fixed time.
  • If you purchase a character’s starter pack, you can use them at any time, regardless of the current roster of free characters. (Even if you purchase a character, they will still be included in the lineup of weekly free characters.)
  • There are two types of characters: the 28 from the full version, who appear in the weekly lineup for the Free Edition, and DLC characters, who won’t appear in the weekly lineup. Please be aware of this when purchasing starter packs.
  • You can battle online against users from the full version.
  • You can carry over your Free Edition save data to the full version

Can I carry over the Trophy to the full version? 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...