A request to "purge" my account.

@Sly Ripper I want to thank you for everything you have done. This site is amazing, however i have no desire to use it anymore. 

My question to you is if theres anyway you can "purge" my account? I know i can de-activate my forum account, but i mean can it be made to appear like i never registered with the site? I don't really have an example but pretty much everything but my published guides, excluding my Storm Boy guide.  

After today i will most likely never use the site again and would prefer my recently published Storm Boy guide to be deleted as i can't seem to do it.

For my other guides i'd like them to be credited to @BlindMango if he wants them. If not then do what you see fit. 

I'll be leaving my forum account open for this coming week. I'll check back on the 29th at 4pm AEDT. If anything can be done please send me a message and we will figure something out.

Or if it's extremely easy to purge my account just do it and i'll know once i get back on the 29th.

@BlindMango @ddracarys @Parker I'm just tagging you folk just in case Sly doesn't see this, if he doesn't would one of you please pass this post on to him.

It's been a wonderful time. I'll miss you the most Mango. Your a cool cat.