ObsiEez

Vita Recommendation's?

25 posts in this topic

OWN LIST AND BUY/MAYBE LIST BELOW THE SPOILERS

 

OWN

Spoiler

10 Second Ninja X

99Vidas

Another World

Atomic Ninjas

Azkend 2: The World Beneath

Bombing Busters

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse

Burly Men at Sea

Claire

Curses 'N Chaos

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Don't Die, Mr. Robot!

Downwell

Draw Slasher

Dungeon Punks

Forma.8

Foul Play

Furmins

Grand Kingdom

Hatoful Boyfriend

Hitman GO

Hue

Hustle Kings

King Oddball

LASER DISCO DEFENDERS

Level 22

Lumo

My Name is Mayo

Neon Chrome

Ninja Senki DX

Persona 4

PSYCHO-PASS: Mandatory Happiness

Q*Bert Rebooted

Roundabout

Severed

Sky Force Anniversary

SPACE HULK

Space Overlords

Sparkle 2

Spy Chameleon

Stardew Valley

Squares

The Swindle

Titan Souls

TorqueL

Type:Rider

Uncanny Valley

Wanted Corp.

WE ARE DOOMED

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

 

BUYING

Spoiler

Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars

Demon Gaze
Demon Gaze 2

Dungeon Travelers 2

Exist Archive

Freedom Wars

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth3

Jak Trilogy

Lost Dimension

Mind Zero

Operation Abyss New Tokyo Legacy

Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy

Ray Gigant

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Sly Trilogy

Superdimension Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls

Tales of Hearts R

Ys IV: Memories of Celceta

 

 

MAYBE

Spoiler

Assassin's Creed III Liberation

Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

Flame Over

Mary Skelter Nightmares

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I
Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II

Soul Sacrifice Delta

 

 

I bought a vita about 2 months ago and the only game I've bought for it is Persona 4 and I got all the free vita games from the past 2 years aswell (surprising wasn't very many since most were PS4 cross buys and I finished them there)

 

So I was wondering what are some other good PS Vita games that'd you guys recommend? Platinum's don't have to be easy, just looking for good game recommendation's.

Edited by ObsiEez
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you like a good story, Soul Sacrifice. If you enjoy the gameplay of that, maybe Freedom Wars.

Uncharted Golden Abyss and Fight for Fortune are both in the top 3 Uncharted games imo so I recommend those.

Killzone: Mercenary is my favourite FPS

LEGO games are usually a fun time although I hated Hobbit. They're all different to the console versions.

Vita has a bunch of good VNs too although most are on other consoles now (I'd recommend Danganronpa, Hatoful Boyfriend and Steins;Gate for good stories, and Amnesia: Memories just for the absurdity of it all.)

If you're not against stacking there are lots of fun games on Vita with separate trophy lists, like Sly, Jak, God of War, Ratchet & Clank.

 

Additionally, Vita is probably the best place to play PS1 games these days since modern TVs make them look awful, so if you dont mind playing games without trophies, I'd recommend Tomb Raider (personally one of my favourite games of all time), Tomb Raider II, and Rayman 2. If you enjoy the TR games, 3-5 are available too but imo it peaked with the first 2 games. Spyro and Crash are also availabile, which is nice for portability but fairly pointless now due to the PS4 remasters.

 

It can also play digital PSP games. Again, no trophies, but if you can look past that I recommend Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Daxter, and Sonic Rivals 1 & 2.

Tomb Raider: Legend and TR: Anniversary also play surprisingly well on PSP/Vita, but they're available on PS3 with trophies so I'd only really recommend the PSP/Vita versions if you enjoyed them there and want them portable.

Edited by madbuk
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't really bought too many games for my Vita in the past and relied on the free games that were released through PS Plus, but a few noteable games that I played were Uncharted Golden Abyss, the God of War collection, Batman Blackgate and Metal Gear Solid Snake eater. If you have all the free titles yourself, Nihilumbra was a very good little puzzle/platformer and Day of the Tenticle and Grim Fandango were very enjoyable also. As far as purchased games are concerned, go with your favourite genre and I'm sure you will pick something up that you will enjoy. I feel side scroller shooters work well on the vita, so I played Metal Slug. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you like shooters: Resistance burning skies, Unit 13, Killzone mercanary
Gravity Rush was pretty good in my opinion. 
Mentioned before: Uncharted Golden Abyss.

If you like racegames: Need for Speed most wanted and Wipeout 2048. Also Sonic & All stars racing (more of a mario kart clone).

Pretty simple games but much fun: Jak and Daxter series and Rayman

Fighter game with hard platinum: Mortal Combat
If you like novel games: Virtue's last reward & Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth

 

You own most of these games I guess. All of them were ps plus once. Except for need for speed, Uncharted and Resistance.

 

Have Fun!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, madbuk said:

If you like a good story, Soul Sacrifice. If you enjoy the gameplay of that, maybe Freedom Wars.

Uncharted Golden Abyss and Fight for Fortune are both in the top 3 Uncharted games imo so I recommend those.

Killzone: Mercenary is my favourite FPS

LEGO games are usually a fun time although I hated Hobbit. They're all different to the console versions.

Vita has a bunch of good VNs too although most are on other consoles now (I'd recommend Danganronpa, Hatoful Boyfriend and Steins;Gate for good stories, and Amnesia: Memories just for the absurdity of it all.)

If you're not against stacking there are lots of fun games on Vita with separate trophy lists, like Sly, Jak, God of War, Ratchet & Clank.

 

Additionally, Vita is probably the best place to play PS1 games these days since modern TVs make them look awful, so if you dont mind playing games without trophies, I'd recommend Tomb Raider (personally one of my favourite games of all time), Tomb Raider II, and Rayman 2. If you enjoy the TR games, 3-5 are available too but imo it peaked with the first 2 games. Spyro and Crash are also availabile, which is nice for portability but fairly pointless now due to the PS4 remasters.

 

It can also play digital PSP games. Again, no trophies, but if you can look past that I recommend Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Daxter, and Sonic Rivals 1 & 2.

Tomb Raider: Legend and TR: Anniversary also play surprisingly well on PSP/Vita, but they're available on PS3 with trophies so I'd only really recommend the PSP/Vita versions if you enjoyed them there and want them portable.

 

Not a big fan of the Uncharted series, got the plat for 1-3 and wasn't to keen on it. And I was thinking of re buying the Jak collection since I had already bought it on PS3 awhile back and got all the plats but I did enjoy the games so why not. As for Sly and Ratchet & Clank I was thinking of getting them on PS3 awhile back but I don't use my PS3 much anymore and buying them on the vita would give me an excuse to play the vita more. As for Crash and Spyro I already own the N.Sane Trilogy on PS4 and I'm planning on picking up Spyro for PS4 at some point aswell since I loved Spyro as a kid.

 

I'm not a huge fan of the VN genre but I did enough Hatoful Boyfriend on the PS4 (atleast after getting all the endings and getting to the deep part) and I absolutely LOVED the Steins;Gate anime so I'll think about that one.

 

As for PS1 and PSP digital games I was thinking of buying the whole Persona series on the vita since I loved 4 & 5 so much (I played 1 on an emulator on the PC but didn't get very far because I just never end up finishing the games I start on emulators)

 

As for LEGO games I loved playing them back on the PS3 and LEGO Harry Potter was my first ever plat on my old account so I'll probably end up picking up some LEGO games at some point on the vita.

 

Thank you for the recommendation's!

 

3 hours ago, CannibalX666X said:

I haven't really bought too many games for my Vita in the past and relied on the free games that were released through PS Plus, but a few noteable games that I played were Uncharted Golden Abyss, the God of War collection, Batman Blackgate and Metal Gear Solid Snake eater. If you have all the free titles yourself, Nihilumbra was a very good little puzzle/platformer and Day of the Tenticle and Grim Fandango were very enjoyable also. As far as purchased games are concerned, go with your favourite genre and I'm sure you will pick something up that you will enjoy. I feel side scroller shooters work well on the vita, so I played Metal Slug. 

 

As mentioned above, not a huge fan of the Uncharted series but I love Metal Gear Solid and I got the HD Collection on PS3 but I completely forgot that it was on the vita & I want to get the plats for 2 & Snake Eater again because they were such good games. My favorite genre would have to be JRPG's and I know there's a lot of them on the vita but I don't know out of which of them are good or not.

 

As for Day of the Tentacle and Grim Fandango they were both great games that I got the plats for on PS4 already. And as for Nihilumbra I haven't heard of it and I don't think I picked that one up but I'll check that one out and see how it is.

 

Thank you for the recommendation's!

 

2 hours ago, markie816 said:

If you like shooters: Resistance burning skies, Unit 13, Killzone mercanary
Gravity Rush was pretty good in my opinion. 
Mentioned before: Uncharted Golden Abyss.

If you like racegames: Need for Speed most wanted and Wipeout 2048. Also Sonic & All stars racing (more of a mario kart clone).

Pretty simple games but much fun: Jak and Daxter series and Rayman

Fighter game with hard platinum: Mortal Combat
If you like novel games: Virtue's last reward & Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth

 

You own most of these games I guess. All of them were ps plus once. Except for need for speed, Uncharted and Resistance.

 

Have Fun!

 

 

I saw that Gravity Rush came to PS4 and it looked really great and I have been meaning to buy it on PS4 but might be the excuse I need to play the vita more if I get it there instead. And as mentioned above aswell not a huge fan of the Uncharted series. I'm also not a huge fan of racing games either since I kind of find them a tad boring and I'm not really into cars that much. Also as mentioned above I might pick up the Jak trilogy again since I already got it on PS3 but I enjoyed the games and that's 3 easy plats so why not right. I played old school Rayman YEARS ago when I was a kid but I don't remember much about it, I do have it free but I hear so many horror stories about the awesomeness level trophy. As for fighting games and VN I'm not really a huge fan of those genre's either, mostly for the same reason I'm not into racing games but I'll probably end up getting a few VN's here and there for some easy plats.

 

Thank you for the Recommendation's!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

severed

Word search by powgi

Ratchet & Clang trilogy

Entwined

Slain back from hell

Guacamelee

Motorstorm RC

Flame Over

The walking dead games

The wolf among us

Lego games

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God of War collection

Ratchet and Clank collection.

Sly Cooper collection and A Thieves in Time.

Tearaway. 

Axiom Verge.

Injustice Gods Among Us.

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath.

Velocity 2X.

Littlebigplanet.

Lone Survivor. 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muramasa Rebirth

Gravity Rush

Tokyo Xanadu

Jak Trilogy

Sly Trilogy

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy

Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Fantastic graphics on Vita similar to Uncharted Golden Abyss)

Any Atelier game

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Gal*Gun Double Peace

Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars

Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

Accel World Vs Sword Art Online

Ys Origins

Ys IV: Memories of Celceta

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

God of War collection

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Tales of Hearts R

Mary Skelter Nightmares

Superdimension Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth V1, V2 and V3

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath

God Eater Resurrection

God Eater 2 Raging Blast

All the Danganronpa games

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory

Utawarareumono Mask of Truth

Utawararerumono Mask of Deception

Criminal Girls

Criminal Girls 2

Demon Gaze

Demon Gaze 2

Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

Dokuro

Yomawari: Night Alone

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f and f2nd (Don't buy Diva X)

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Toukiden Kiwami

Toukiden 2

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ex10097 said:

 

I agree with this, plus maybe:

Mind Zero

Freedom Wars

FFX

FFX-2

Zero Escape games (Nonay games, Virtue's Last Reward) 

Lost Dimension

Natural Doctrine 

World of FF

(I'm feeling like I'm forgetting some RPG here)

 

 

Several of those are either available on ps4 or are enhanced versions of ps3 games (Atelier "Plus" games, and Neptunia "Rebirth" games) 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, markie816 said:

If you like shooters: Resistance burning skies, Unit 13, Killzone mercanary
Gravity Rush was pretty good in my opinion. 
Mentioned before: Uncharted Golden Abyss.

If you like racegames: Need for Speed most wanted and Wipeout 2048. Also Sonic & All stars racing (more of a mario kart clone).

Pretty simple games but much fun: Jak and Daxter series and Rayman

Fighter game with hard platinum: Mortal Combat
If you like novel games: Virtue's last reward & Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth

 

You own most of these games I guess. All of them were ps plus once. Except for need for speed, Uncharted and Resistance.

 

Have Fun!

 

Mortal Kombat is unobtainable

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I agree with this, plus maybe:

Mind Zero

Freedom Wars

FFX

FFX-2

 

I don't recommend Mind Zero. Incredibly boring game that just reuses enemy palettes, combat that will become seriously repetitive especially if you are playing on Expert and can't fastforward fights, story that is incomplete with no hope of any sequels being made. A s****y Persona ripoff that I really regret buying.

Spoiler

You spend half the game trying to rescue someone with them vanishing through a door at end even after beating final boss lol making everything you've done feel completely pointless. Plus that character is implied to have lost their memories but like I said highly unlikely to have a sequel.

 

 

FFX is fun to play but a major "pain-in-the-noggins" grind if you are aiming for the platinum.

 

I also recommend the Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II, Rayman Origins, Ray Gigant, Exist Archive, any Blazblue game, Dungeon Travelers 2

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ex10097 said:

 

I don't recommend Mind Zero. Incredibly boring game that just reuses enemy palettes, combat that will become seriously repetitive especially if you are playing on Expert and can't fastforward fights, story that is incomplete with no hope of any sequels being made. A s****y Persona ripoff that I really regret buying.

  Reveal hidden contents

You spend half the game trying to rescue someone with them vanishing through a door at end even after beating final boss lol making everything you've done feel completely pointless. Plus that character is implied to have lost their memories but like I said highly unlikely to have a sequel.

 

 

FFX is fun to play but a major "pain-in-the-noggins" grind if you are aiming for the platinum.

 

I also recommend the Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II, Rayman Origins, Ray Gigant, Exist Archive, any Blazblue game, Dungeon Travelers 2

I can't argue with your comments on Mind Zero story, but I though it wasn't that bad for a Persona rip off, since it's somewhat on the style of the original Persona. 

 

As for FFX, you also named quite a lot of mindless grinds if I'm not wrong.. And it isn't nearly as bad as people make it sound like.. You can easily Attack Reels -> overdrive entrust to Wakka for Dark Yojimbo 5 fights or anything else, you just need high Agility + Strength and his celestial weapon maxed.. (First Strike from Auron celestial weapon). 

 

And you can Zanmato everything else.. 

 

For maxing the Sphere Grid you can also just use junk spheres (from One-Eye for example), so you don't even need to be selective about it.. 

 

Filling the Monster Arena can be a big of a grind because of a few enemies, same with Blitzball, and the Lightning dodge can be tricky (if you don't know the exploit), same with the Chocobo race, that's just RNG. 

 

But really, I don't see how any of that is that painful.. But then I'm someone who did all that (with 255 in everything and 30k+ HP) 3 times on the ps2 days, and once on this version, so I may be more tolerant that you when it comes to this.. 

 

Still from what I read, at least SAO HR is way more boring to Plat than FFX.. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best fun i have had on my Vita is Binding of Isaac, Rogue Legacy and Shovel Knight

 

If you havent played these you have a ton of gametime there.  All can be played in short bursts too

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I can't argue with your comments on Mind Zero story, but I though it wasn't that bad for a Persona rip off, since it's somewhat on the style of the original Persona. 

 

As for FFX, you also named quite a lot of mindless grinds if I'm not wrong.. And it isn't nearly as bad as people make it sound like.. You can easily Attack Reels -> overdrive entrust to Wakka for Dark Yojimbo 5 fights or anything else, you just need high Agility + Strength and his celestial weapon maxed.. (First Strike from Auron celestial weapon). 

 

And you can Zanmato everything else.. 

 

For maxing the Sphere Grid you can also just use junk spheres (from One-Eye for example), so you don't even need to be selective about it.. 

 

Filling the Monster Arena can be a big of a grind because of a few enemies, same with Blitzball, and the Lightning dodge can be tricky (if you don't know the exploit), same with the Chocobo race, that's just RNG. 

 

But really, I don't see how any of that is that painful.. But then I'm someone who did all that (with 255 in everything and 30k+ HP) 3 times on the ps2 days, and once on this version, so I may be more tolerant that you when it comes to this.. 

 

Still from what I read, at least SAO HR is way more boring to Plat than FFX.. 

 

Different people have different tastes and honestly it wasn't that painful of a grind if you utilize the Yojimbo method like me, but if you want to beat Nemesis and Penance "legit" then it becomes a painful grind. My bad for not clarifying. I did Lightning Dancer without exploit and it wasn't so bad, but annoying how I always kept messing up near end and had to restart. Dark Yojimbo wasn't so bad once you have maxed sphere grids and celestial weapons on all characters. Just that a lot of my friends complain how grindy FFX is so I thought it was the normal consensus.

 

The graphics, gameplay and story were really good and kept me hooked until the Dark Aeons completely destroyed me when I went to revisit an old place lol. Since you need to waste quite a lot of time doing all the other stuff for trophies almost forgot what the story was about. But when you get back to main quest and finish the game, damn that was an amazing ride! The only super-cringey moment is the "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH" scene. I swear the developers must have been smoking pot to make something so physically painful to watch.

 

I don't recommend games like SAO Hollow Fragment, Silent Hill Book of Memories, Valkyrie Drive Bhikunni, Hyperdevotion Noire, Hyperdimension Neptunia U, Let's Fish Hooked On, etc. not because of difficulty but because of how grindy they are.

Edited by ex10097
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ex10097 said:

 

Different people have different tastes and honestly it wasn't that painful of a grind if you utilize the Yojimbo method like me, but if you want to beat Nemesis and Penance "legit" then it becomes a painful grind. My bad for not clarifying. I did Lightning Dancer without exploit and it wasn't so bad, but annoying how I always kept messing up near end and had to restart. Dark Yojimbo wasn't so bad once you have maxed sphere grids and celestial weapons on all characters. Just that a lot of my friends complain how grindy FFX is so I thought it was the normal consensus.

 

I don't recommend games like SAO Hollow Fragment, Silent Hill Book of Memories, Valkyrie Drive Bhikunni, Hyperdevotion Noire, Hyperdimension Neptunia U, Let's Fish Hooked On, etc. not because of difficulty but because of how grindy they are.

Ya, I agree on that, but to tell the truth, there's no point in doing any boss legit, since most of them end up just being a case of setup and spam Attack Reels, like  said, or Quick Hit (with max Agility+Strength) and I don't see any amazing in doing that, and ya, I did it.. 

 

I understand what you mean, nog everyone can handle big grinds, but I always think that in FFX it's so varied that it doesn't get that boring.. 

 

Ya, I saw that you left the bigger ones out, but I always though that SAO:HR was a huge grind, like HF (only played HF so far), same goes to Toukiden and God Eater (not familiar, maybe they are just as bad as Freedom Wars grind, so, not really a big grind?) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been awhile since I checked so I'm going to bullet list every game that was recommended since last time and just give a quick response to 'em. My responses to the games will be in bold.

 

Thank you to everyone who gave me recommendation's and I'll update the post with my current buy/maybe list that way it's easier for people to know what I'm going to get or not

 

Also this took 2 hours to write out and search up every single game so lit.

 

I need more BIOSHOCK's Recommendation's

Spoiler
On 11/22/2018 at 9:09 AM, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

severed

Word search by powgi

Ratchet & Clang trilogy

Entwined

Slain back from hell

Guacamelee

Motorstorm RC

Flame Over

The walking dead games

The wolf among us

Lego games

 

 

severed - Own it already, just have been playing it while in the bathroom or when I'm bored

Word search by powgi - Not really interested

Ratchet & Clang trilogy - Buying it

Entwined - Not really interested

Slain back from hell - Own it on PS4, wasn't really a fan

Guacamelee - Not a fan

Motorstorm RC - Not a fan of racing games

Flame Over - Looks pretty interesting, I'll add it to the maybe list

The walking dead games - I never really cared for the walking dead's telltale series

The wolf among us - Buying it

Lego games - I will be buying some lego games for sure

 

Cerulean3's Recommendation's

Spoiler
On 11/22/2018 at 9:21 AM, Cerulean3 said:

God of War collection

Ratchet and Clank collection.

Sly Cooper collection and A Thieves in Time.

Tearaway. 

Axiom Verge.

Injustice Gods Among Us.

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath.

Velocity 2X.

Littlebigplanet.

Lone Survivor. 

 

 

 

God of War collection - Not a fan of God of War

Ratchet and Clank collection.- Buying it

Sly Cooper collection and A Thieves in Time. - Buying it

Tearaway. - Own it on PS4 and got the plat, honestly didn't enjoy the game much

Axiom Verge. - Not really a fan

Injustice Gods Among Us. - Not a fan of fighting games

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath. - Not a fan of Oddworld

Velocity 2X. - Not a fan

Littlebigplanet.- Own LBP3 on PS4 and not a huge fan of it

Lone Survivor. - Seems to look and play a lot like Claire, which I absolutely despised while going for the plat for both PS4 and VITA

 

ex10097's Recommendation's

Spoiler
On 11/22/2018 at 9:22 AM, ex10097 said:

Muramasa Rebirth

Gravity Rush

Tokyo Xanadu

Jak Trilogy

Sly Trilogy

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy

Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Fantastic graphics on Vita similar to Uncharted Golden Abyss)

Any Atelier game

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Gal*Gun Double Peace

Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed

Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars

Sword Art Online: Lost Song

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization

Accel World Vs Sword Art Online

Ys Origins

Ys IV: Memories of Celceta

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

God of War collection

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Tales of Hearts R

Mary Skelter Nightmares

Superdimension Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth V1, V2 and V3

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath

God Eater Resurrection

God Eater 2 Raging Blast

All the Danganronpa games

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory

Utawarareumono Mask of Truth

Utawararerumono Mask of Deception

Criminal Girls

Criminal Girls 2

Demon Gaze

Demon Gaze 2

Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star

Dokuro

Yomawari: Night Alone

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f and f2nd (Don't buy Diva X)

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Toukiden Kiwami

Toukiden 2

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II

Rayman Origins

Ray Gigant

Exist Archive

Any Blazblue game

Dungeon Travelers 2

 

 

Muramasa Rebirth - Not really a fan

Gravity Rush - Buying it on PS4 aswell with Gravity Rush 2

Tokyo Xanadu - Looks awesome! I see that there's an enhanced edition on PS4 so I might get it there instead

Jak Trilogy - Buying it

Sly Trilogy - Buying it

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Buying it

Ratchet and Clank Trilogy - Buying it

Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Fantastic graphics on Vita similar to Uncharted Golden Abyss) - I'm a fan of the older AC games, but those online trophies really turn me off (might get it)

Any Atelier game - I saw this series awhile back, looks interesting but there are so many it confuses me lol

Persona 4 Golden - Own it already, absolutely amazing game

Persona 4 Dancing All Night - Costs to much for what it is for me

Gal*Gun Double Peace - Wasn't really a fan

Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed - Might get it

Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars - Looks pretty good, and it's Atlus so it's hard to go wrong with that

Sword Art Online: Lost Song - Don't like SAO

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - Don't like SAO

Accel World Vs Sword Art Online - Don't Like SAO

Ys Origins - Going to get on PS4

Ys IV: Memories of Celceta - Buying it

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Going to get on PS4

God of War collection - Not a big fan of God of War

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - Not really a fan

Tales of Hearts R - I Like the Tales of Series, buying it

Mary Skelter Nightmares - Seems interesting, might get it

Superdimension Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls - Looks pretty interesting, I'll try it out

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth V1, V2 and V3 - Heard good things about the series, I'll buy it

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath - Not a big fan of Oddworld

God Eater Resurrection - Getting on PS4

God Eater 2 Raging Blast - Getting on PS4

All the Danganronpa games - Not really a fan

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Buying on PS4

Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory - Buying on PS4

Utawarareumono Mask of Truth - Not really a fan

Utawararerumono Mask of Deception - Not really a fan

Criminal Girls - Not really a fan (Those character models tho)

Criminal Girls 2 - Not really a fan

Demon Gaze - Looks pretty good, I'll buy it

Demon Gaze 2 - I'll buy it

Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star - Looks interesting, I'll buy it

Dokuro - It's $3 so I'll buy it. If it turns out I don't like it it was only $3

Yomawari: Night Alone - Looks interesting, I'll buy it

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - Looks interesting, I'll buy it

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f and f2nd (Don't buy Diva X) - I already know I won't like this one lol

Soul Sacrifice Delta - I'm a little iffy on it, I'll add it to my maybe list

Toukiden Kiwami - Not really interested

Toukiden 2 - Played the beta on PS4, didn't really find it that interesting

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II - I saw this awhile ago before getting a vita and it looks interesting, I'll slap it on the maybe list

Rayman Origins - I own it but never played it, I played the old school Rayman so I might pick it up, however that awesomeness trophy scares me

Ray Gigant - Look's interesting, I'll buy it

Exist Archive - Look's pretty interesting, I'll buy it

Any Blazblue game - Not really a fan

Dungeon Travelers 2 - Look's interesting (those models tho) I'll buy it

 

Han_the_Dragon's Recommendation's

Spoiler
On 11/22/2018 at 9:34 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Mind Zero

Freedom Wars

FFX

FFX-2

Zero Escape games (Nonay games, Virtue's Last Reward) 

Lost Dimension

Natural Doctrine 

World of FF

 

 

Mind Zero - Look's pretty interesting, I'll buy it

Freedom Wars - Look's nothing like what I expected lol, looks pretty good thought I'll add it to the list

FFX - Own it on PS4

FFX-2 - Own it on PS4

Zero Escape games (Nonay games, Virtue's Last Reward) - Doesn't look like my type of game, I however own Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma so if I like that I'll think about the others 

Lost Dimension - Looks pretty interesting, I'll add it to the list

Natural Doctrine - Not really a fan, plus those Multiplayer trophies really turn me off

World of FF - Own it on PS4

 

chickenbaltipie's Recommendation's

Spoiler
On 11/23/2018 at 9:37 AM, chickenbaltipie said:

Best fun i have had on my Vita is Binding of Isaac, Rogue Legacy and Shovel Knight

 

 

Binding of Isaac - Played on PC, wasn't really a fan

Rogue Legacy - I remember playing it a long time ago, wasn't really a fan

Shovel Knight - I really want to get Shovel Knight, was planning on buying it on PS4 though

 

Random Responses:

 

On 11/22/2018 at 9:44 AM, ex10097 said:

 

I don't recommend Mind Zero. Incredibly boring game that just reuses enemy palettes, combat that will become seriously repetitive especially if you are playing on Expert and can't fastforward fights, story that is incomplete with no hope of any sequels being made. A s****y Persona ripoff that I really regret buying.

  Reveal hidden contents

You spend half the game trying to rescue someone with them vanishing through a door at end even after beating final boss lol making everything you've done feel completely pointless. Plus that character is implied to have lost their memories but like I said highly unlikely to have a sequel.

 

 

FFX is fun to play but a major "pain-in-the-noggins" grind if you are aiming for the platinum.

 

I personally love Persona and the style of Persona so Mind Zero look's interesting to me, same with Tokyo Xanadu (Which lowkey my favorite of all the games I've searched today so probably going to be the first I buy)

 

As for the plat for FFX I don't mind grinds, I got the plat for FF12, Persona 5 and Ni No Kuni which are all long as grinds (Not looking forward to lightning dodging though)

 

On 11/23/2018 at 9:37 AM, ex10097 said:

I don't recommend games like SAO Hollow Fragment, Silent Hill Book of Memories, Valkyrie Drive Bhikunni, Hyperdevotion Noire, Hyperdimension Neptunia U, Let's Fish Hooked On, etc. not because of difficulty but because of how grindy they are.

 

Like I said above I don't mind grindy plats, however I will avoid SAO just for the sole reason that I'm not really a fan of SAO so I feel like I wouldn't resonate with the game very much.

 

On 11/23/2018 at 3:35 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ya, I agree on that, but to tell the truth, there's no point in doing any boss legit, since most of them end up just being a case of setup and spam Attack Reels, like  said, or Quick Hit (with max Agility+Strength) and I don't see any amazing in doing that, and ya, I did it.. 

 

I understand what you mean, nog everyone can handle big grinds, but I always think that in FFX it's so varied that it doesn't get that boring.. 

 

I'll be going for the FFX plat at some point since I want to play all FF games (minus Dissidia and possibly 14 because that shit takes 6 months of having to play for subscription's) I just have FFX-X2 just chilling on my shelf rn since I'm just plowing through my plats until 124 so I can get Kingdom Hearts 3 as my 125 when it comes out. Currently only have FF7, FF12 & FF15 platinumed and own FF9 aswell but holding off on that one. I don't mind long grinds as long as it's not a hard grind that way I can just listen to some music or put on a show/movie and just watch that while I play the game (which is what I did for FF12)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Danganronpa 1

Danganronpa 2

Danganronpa V3

Ultra Despair Girls Danganronpa Another Episode 

Undertale

Axiom Verge

Operation Abyss New Tokyo Legacy

Operation Babel

 

the last two are by the Demon Gaze devs so if you like those then these teo are worth your time

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
1 minute ago, davidstubbs said:

Danganronpa 1

Danganronpa 2

Danganronpa V3

Ultra Despair Girls Danganronpa Another Episode 

Undertale

Axiom Verge

Operation Abyss New Tokyo Legacy

Operation Babel

 

the last two are by the Demon Gaze devs so if you like those then these teo are worth your time

 

Danganronpa 1 - Doesn't really interest me much

Danganronpa 2 - Doesn't really interest me much

Danganronpa V3 - Doesn't really interest me much

Ultra Despair Girls Danganronpa Another Episode - Doesn't really interest me much

Undertale - I played it on PC and wasn't a huge fan

Axiom Verge - Saw gameplay on it from a previous suggestion, wasn't a huge fan 

Operation Abyss New Tokyo Legacy - Look's decent, I'll add it to the buy list

Operation Babel - Do you have a link for it to it's PSNProfiles page or PSN store page? I can't seem to find it and I'm only finding the Persona 3 mission 'Operation Babe Hunt'

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

Operation Babel - Do you have a link for it to it's PSNProfiles page or PSN store page? I can't seem to find it and I'm only finding the Persona 3 mission 'Operation Babe Hunt'

 

Operation Babel

It's a sequel to Operation Abyss.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cckerberos said:

 

Operation Babel

It's a sequel to Operation Abyss.

 

Ok thank you! I couldn't find it for the life of me lol, I'll add that to the buy list aswell

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread summed up: Not a fan/ Getting it on PS4 and occasionally the oeehh it looks cool and it isnt on PS4.

A lot of games are both on Vita and PS4 crossbuy like you stated in OP and therefore its hard to find a game that is only on PSVita.

 

Quote

Guacamelee - Not a fan

 

Quote

Danganronpa 1 - Doesn't really interest me much

Danganronpa 2 - Doesn't really interest me much

Danganronpa V3 - Doesn't really interest me much

 

Why u do dis :'(

 

Quote

Rayman Origins - I own it but never played it, I played the old school Rayman so I might pick it up, however that awesomeness trophy scares me

 

Rayman Origins is totally clean of online grinding trophies

 

But,

Rayman Legends has the awesomeness trophy. But tbh if you just do your dailies and get atleast silver preferably gold then you will be done soon (3-6 months). But the only thing you should worry about is the Champion! Trophy, since it requires insane skill, or luck to have a glitched murphy challenge that appears once a year.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bumperklever said:

This thread summed up: Not a fan/ Getting it on PS4 and occasionally the oeehh it looks cool and it isnt on PS4.

A lot of games are both on Vita and PS4 crossbuy like you stated in OP and therefore its hard to find a game that is only on PSVita.

 

 

 

Why u do dis :'(

 

 

Rayman Origins is totally clean of online grinding trophies

 

But,

Rayman Legends has the awesomeness trophy. But tbh if you just do your dailies and get atleast silver preferably gold then you will be done soon (3-6 months). But the only thing you should worry about is the Champion! Trophy, since it requires insane skill, or luck to have a glitched murphy challenge that appears once a year.

 

Yeah I prefer gaming on PS4 but I want to put use to the vita, some of them I may get on the vita but I'd focus more on getting the PS4 version's of them and I watched some Danganronpa and it seems more interesting to just watch it tbh. And yeah I have been saying "Not a fan/getting it on PS4" a lot lol. I do however a good chunk of interesting games from the recommendation's in the OP now.

 

And my bad I mixed up the Rayman games lol. I may change my mind of Rayman Origin's now.

 

As a side note, love your picture, Persona 5 is amazing

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everybody's Golf (Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational in North America) is an amazing game I didn't see mentioned yet. Relaxing and fun gameplay but also offers a tough challenge.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cosmic star heroine a nice little oldschool RPG with an easy plat

Aegis of Earth: protonovus assault Kind of Tower Defense, but expect some grind for a plat

 

My other recommendations are already said.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was looking to buy a vita second hand but while browsing at what games were on the system i wasnt impressed but i like how this thread might change my mind now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.