Where to buy the Vita in the UK?

xLostGamer

Hello

I was wondering if anybody knew a good place to buy a vita in the uk (pref a 2.0 vita) and a memory card for it. Trying to avoid eBay at all costs and looking for one which hasnt had CFW installed so I can avoid PSN bans etc. Most places I have looked are either missing things such as chargers and/or not priced very well.

Edited by xLostGamer

I would recommend PlayAsia

if you do not want to shop on eBay. Amazon is good too currently have the original Vita for £80.

Otherwise CeX https://uk.webuy.com/ 

Not really much choice unless you want it new then go to PlayAsia if you are okay with second hand then would recommend CeX since they give you 2 years warranty 

• Like 1

I think most Japanese Vitas are region-free so no issues there. Only in menus the O and X buttons are reversed but since most people prefer to use the Touchscreen to operate their Vitas you probably won't notice anything. As for games, that will depend on the game in question no? If you plan to take your Vita outside in your bag or something then I recommend buying a decent carrying case, otherwise not really needed for home use. You can buy cheap screen protectors for the touchscreens but not really necessary either unless you don't like seeing your dirty fingerprints whenever the Vita's screen is off.

• Like 1