I bought a sealed copy and the Online Pass code didn't work

Yinyangfooey

43 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

Yeah, you don’t need 6 seperate accounts. You need 3 psn accounts and then with each account, you can play split screen in order to get 6 players to start the match. 

Thanks, I also created three sessions for this game and not one person has joined. Could you give me a heads up as to what I am doing wrong...

10 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

Thanks, I also created three sessions for this game and not one person has joined. Could you give me a heads up as to what I am doing wrong...

People have joined your sessions... though I dont know why you made 3 seperate ones if they are all just time and date placeholders

• Like 1

On 11/22/2018 at 6:45 PM, Yinyangfooey said:

I don't know if I necessarily used an exploit. All I can say is this:

1. I had both physical and digital versions of the game downloaded (digital first).

2. Then I completed the game on Twisted with all gold stars (physical with infinite ammo glitch)

3. Deleted my Digital copy of the game completely (game data utility, save data utility, the whole thing)

4. Redownloaded the digital game from my list on PSN store

5. Booted up the game like usual and selected MP.

I'm not sure if there's even an exploit lol I just read a post on this forum saying that the Warthog unlock is tied to my PSN ID...so I had a faint glimmer of hope that if I just opened up the digital version of the game, it would be there.

I saw your later posting saying warthog wasn't available even though you beat the game on twisted difficulty then you said you got the trophy. I'm still doubtful, can you confirm if this method  works or not?