Vanyar1

Gambler Challenge #10 bugged

12 posts in this topic

Hey there :)

So, I'm trying to finish all those ridiculous challenges. Right now I'm trying to get gambler challenge #10 but it seems that the counter for that challenge is bugged. I've won more than five hands in a row (I go All-In when the first three cards are turned and enemies will most likely pass) but I didn't get that challenge. In fact there wasn't even a notice when I won the first hand which normally happens when you complete the first objective...

Is this challenge bugged for someone else? It's reeeeally annoying as I can't get 100% with this bullshit.

Maybe getting the other players to fold is not counting. Maybe needs to actually beat a player head to head with winning hand 

Not sure if it was changed, but I just went all-in 3 times, which led everybody to fold, and got the trophy easily

It is not bugged becasuse me an many other people got it. Maybe there was a bug in that table, go to another one and keep trying it

Getting them to fold does count, I just kept going all in to better my odds and not take as long, lime 15 minutes and done 

You can't leave the table while trying this one. Leaving the table will reset the count.

3 hours ago, mallocS said:

You can't leave the table while trying this one. Leaving the table will reset the count.

That sounds like a pretty important point for me to not have read anywhere. Thanks I'll remember it for when I've finally broken through Gambler #8.

So, I finally managed to get that challenge. I had to go to another table (did it in Saint Denis) because for some reason it didn't count for me in Flatneck Station. So if anyone is having trouble try going to another table :)

I’m having the same issue, when they fold it doesn’t count as a victory. I’ve tried two different tables

On 9-5-2019 at 11:21 PM, JamieHeron95 said:

I’m having the same issue, when they fold it doesn’t count as a victory. I’ve tried two different tables

Not true. I did challenge 10 yesterday. On the last win, everyone folded and I got the victory needed :) and thus, finishen the gambler challenges. never ever ever ever again..... 

I found this in a YouTube comment:

You can first replay the mission "A Fine Night of Debauchery" from Chapter 4 (You win the last 2) and then the mission "Who is Not without Sin" from Chapter 2 (You win the first one).

It worked for me

I found that leaving the table resets the count