New matchmaking system sucks.

Now you get paired with players 10-13 ranks below you. 

Impossible to play with people with little to no knowledge about the hag for example.

This can't be how they intended it. Ranking up is totally useless now.

Only reason i rank up is to play with more experienced killer/survivors because i find the game alot more fun playing with them.

Anyone else getting matched into games with peoples ranks beeing all over the place?

5 minutes ago, SkyesUnholy said:

I'm yet to play the game with the new matchmaking system myself, but I know that red rank queues were dog shit and many people purposely deranked to avoid those queue times. I'll have to play it again sometime and see what it is like in its new state.

Right now it seems all over the place. Was in a game just now with a rank 2 killer, Rank 17-13-7-2 survivor. They weren't SFW since they joined at different times. 

Yeah RED rank que times are long if you get it early in the season since not alot of people have reached it yet. But now you get matched with all kinds of ranks. Making ranks almost useless. 

Was in a game with a hag and got hooked, 2 survivors tried their best to rescue me but popped a trap and got grabbed in unhook animations. At higher ranks that doesn't happen and that's the main reason i try to rank up to atleast purple before i start playing around and stuff.