Last 3 fights in the Gladiator Games not popping up!

So I'm kind of in a bind where I'm missing three fights in the Gladiator Games. I've beaten the game and did almost all of the other substories (I have completed 67 out of 80) and have been farming chips and IDL, and nothing has happened. I restarted the game and nothing happened. I beat Toki, all of the races, maxed out all relationships in Bartender Ken and Merchant Ken and still nothing. I'm at my wits end and I'm afraid I won't be able to plat the game with my clear data. Any help would do. If I'm missing anything I would like to know. The fights I'm missing are:

• Crowd Favorite Deathmatch
  • Electric Deathmatch
  • Ultimate Inmate Battle (S-Rank)

Here is what I have done as of this post:

• My Games Rank is S
  • My Character Level is 70
  • I've defeated all of the duels
  • I have beaten the game on Normal and Easy (Grinding out other trophies before I get to Extra Hard difficulty.)
  • Completed 67/80 SubStories

I've followed the guides and nothing seems to have worked. If anybody can help, I'd be much appreciated.

14 hours ago, z-Blazee said:

Did you complete all gladiator games you unlocked at least once? Because crowd favorite Deathmatch and electric deathmatch unlock if you complete smokeout deathmatch and electric cagematch. 

I gave it a shot as I fought in all of them and sure enough I had lost that match and didn't retry. So because I didn't win it didn't count. So I got the trophy now so I'm good! Thanks!