Weird question about comrads

Taliesin_2943

The stat with an arm next to it (STR) and the stat with a fist next to it (VIT), as well as all other stats except ATK and DEF, can be affected by the weapons you have equipped (you combine the stats on all 4 weapons equipped), your level (higher level = higher stats), and the sigil you've equipped (different sigils give different stat increases and decreases). Since your stats decreased so much, I have a feeling you switched sigils since some sigils can give as much as a 50% boost to one stat while decreasing another by 70%.

2 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

The stat with an arm next to it (STR) and the stat with a fist next to it (VIT), as well as all other stats except ATK and DEF, can be affected by the weapons you have equipped (you combine the stats on all 4 weapons equipped), your level (higher level = higher stats), and the sigil you've equipped (different sigils give different stat increases and decreases). Since your stats decreased so much, I have a feeling you switched sigils since some sigils can give as much as a 50% boost to one stat while decreasing another by 70%.

Nope still using the sigil that lets me throw energy blasts after I fill the guage

Just now, Taliesin_2943 said:

Nope still using the sigil that lets me throw energy blasts after I fill the guage

Strange. The only other thing that should drop your stats be a weapon switch.

4k for any stat sounds really high though... like, you should be able to facestomp anything with stats like that. I had great weapon builds and was LVL 60 when I finished the DLC and wasn't even close to having 4k in either of those stats (about 1300 STR and 400 VIT when not including sigil buffs). I don't think I saw anyone get near 4k in VIT in any build, and only saw people getting 4k in STR using The Tall's Sigil... something sounds really weird if you had that much for two different stats.

12 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Strange. The only other thing that should drop your stats be a weapon switch.

4k for any stat sounds really high though... like, you should be able to facestomp anything with stats like that. I had great weapon builds and was LVL 60 when I finished the DLC and wasn't even close to having 4k in either of those stats (about 1300 STR and 400 VIT when not including sigil buffs). I don't think I saw anyone get near 4k in VIT in any build, and only saw people getting 4k in STR using The Tall's Sigil... something sounds really weird if you had that much for two different stats.

I might have read it wrong but all I know is it tanked pretty bad after the level up

Speaking of weird stats I did see a person the other day that had all 9s on all stats like 9999 that guy just destroyed the match lol 

Ohh I see what happens I miss typed I mentioned 1000 not 4.... I was wondering why u kept saying 4k

Edited by Taliesin_2943

Just now, Taliesin_2943 said:

I might have read it wrong but all I know is it tanked pretty bad after the level up

Speaking of weird stats I did see a person the other day that had all 9s on all stats like 9999 that guy just destroyed the match lol 

I have a feeling that there's super-powered AI in the online lobbies. I had people whose characters were literally invisible (you could only see an outline of the character) with HUGE stats when I was doing a couple of materials grinding quests. Unfortunately for me, they'd kill my target too quickly without breaking the right part of the monster for the drop I needed... so while a 30sec behemoth quest was fun to witness, didn't help with my materials farming xD

2 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I have a feeling that there's super-powered AI in the online lobbies. I had people whose characters were literally invisible (you could only see an outline of the character) with HUGE stats when I was doing a couple of materials grinding quests. Unfortunately for me, they'd kill my target too quickly without breaking the right part of the monster for the drop I needed... so while a 30sec behemoth quest was fun to witness, didn't help with my materials farming xD

Speaking of breaking stuff I'm trying for the Yoshi sword so I can get the honibone but the enemies refuse to drop it and when I first started farming I'd bresk them pretty easy now it feels like an act if Congress to bresk them only to get old clothes. It feels like it's gotten harder to break enemies the more I farm

Lol hey if a player with God stats wants to murder zu in seconds I'm totally fine with that lol

Edited by Taliesin_2943

22 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Speaking of breaking stuff I'm trying for the Yoshi sword so I can get the honibone but the enemies refuse to drop it and when I first started farming I'd bresk them pretty easy now it feels like an act if Congress to bresk them only to get old clothes. It feels like it's gotten harder to break enemies the more I farm

Yeah... I had a hard time with that too. Something would end up dead before I could break the right part lol. Oops!

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Yeah... I had a hard time with that too. Something would end up dead before I could break the right part lol. Oops!

There's that or when u repeatedly use hesvuer attacks or warp points and it just won't break heck I could hardly get octolegs with prompto last few times using the rocket launcher in the future map and before that it was almost a gimme and that mission has set stats so I dunno