Just Cause 4 Trophy thoughts?

kidson2004

Just now, Kristycism said:

Looking forward to the game :) Although I'll wait for a version with all DLC included, because I know it'll come at some point and I prefer to play a game + DLC in one go, rather than come back to it every few months every time more DLC is released.

Or for it to come to PS+ (which is a a long time from now lol) and they sell the DLC for half off. I bought JC3's DLC for $5 I think when it was on sale. So I ended up with the Ultimate Edition for $5 lol.

It looks like the series is getting easier as it advances. JC2 had the awful Hardcore trophy, which was a real pain until you upgraded weapons.  JC3 had the ridiculous gears trophy. 

The leaderboard feat in this trophy list might be difficult considering the troubles some experienced with the online portion of JC3.

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

" Cow-Moo-Flage
Turn 10 Black Hand into Cows using the Cow Gun in a single session "

Is this a Ratchet & Clank game??? I want a Cow Gun.

But anyway, looks easy enough, do all the things in the open world map, do a bunch of feats, and compelte the story. No Challenges from the looks of it, so will probably be easier than JC3.

Looking forward to the game :) Although I'll wait for a version with all DLC included, because I know it'll come at some point and I prefer to play a game + DLC in one go, rather than come back to it every few months every time more DLC is released.

In 3 u could strap rockets to cows.... Flying cow.  Not advised for some reason they always flyback and hit u. Must be animal cruelty payback lol

• Like 1

I never got why 3's platinum was so rare. It was around 5,5% when I got it but since the game was free with ps+ it droped. There were indeed some challenges who were a pain (the bike races were pretty bad with how atrocious the handling was) but nothing that was impossible to get after a few retries. There's no challenges trophy now so the plat should be easier to get.