Just Cause 4 Trophy thoughts?

kidson2004

Trophies look fun. But if the game runs anything like 3 then you can bet I'm staying far away from it even at $5 or lower...

(I will wait for a huge price drop on the game before grabbing it. After having endured 3 I'm being safe this time around [I did at least only pay like $15 for 3 though])

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

1 minute ago, Milkyray said:

Waiting for a price drop also. And seeing how Square Enix handled the Season 2 DLC for Final Fantasy XV you can bet on it that I will NOT buy the DLC for this game by buying a season pass.

It would make more sense to compare how the Season pass for JC3 was handed than FFXV. FFXV was basically an attempt to make XV last as long as XIII and X without making new games. XV has been through development hell pre and post release. Avalanche is going to release the game, offer DLC, and offer support patches but they aren't going to move on to other games like Rage 2 and Generation Zero. There's no rational reason to think this will be like FFXV.

Game works fine (PS4 Pro with SSD)... Graphic is a bit spongy, but i'm 10 hours into and have a lot of fun. I always loved the Just Cause series.
There are Wingsuit Challenges and more (and you need all of them for the shiny platinum)... but they are pretty simple and mostly consist of 3 rings you have to pass. If you absoluty hate the wingsuit, this could be pain for you anyway.

1 hour ago, TJ_Solo said:

It would make more sense to compare how the Season pass for JC3 was handed than FFXV. FFXV was basically an attempt to make XV last as long as XIII and X without making new games. XV has been through development hell pre and post release. Avalanche is going to release the game, offer DLC, and offer support patches but they aren't going to move on to other games like Rage 2 and Generation Zero. There's no rational reason to think this will be like FFXV.

Monday morning and not in a square enix mood. you have a point... ?