TerraTanium

Patch 1.03 Fixes trophies

8 posts in this topic

yo guys,

 

Patch 1.03 just came out for Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds on vita and it fixes the dlc trophies. I was previously not able to earn the trophies and while testing the patch my frau dlc trophies finally started working.

 

Cheers have fun

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never had any issues, but good to hear 👍

 

Sucks you get the DLC cross buy but not the game :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up that the patch does fix trophies but it messes with your order. Trophies pop when they are not supposed to and the only way to fix it is to play the unpatched version before downloading the 2 dlc packs. After you finish the base game, you are good to go.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.9.2019 at 4:50 AM, VoidVictorious said:

Just a heads up that the patch does fix trophies but it messes with your order. Trophies pop when they are not supposed to and the only way to fix it is to play the unpatched version before downloading the 2 dlc packs. After you finish the base game, you are good to go.

Dang should have readed this before starting. I was wondering why i got the level 50 trophy at the start of the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2020 at 7:27 AM, platinumplayer12 said:

Dang should have readed this before starting. I was wondering why i got the level 50 trophy at the start of the game.

I wish you did. I wouldn’t walked you through everything. Did you sync yet?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I wish you did. I wouldn’t walked you through everything. Did you sync yet?

Sadly yes but thank you anyway. :(   

Also Could i ask you some help with the online trophies? Of course if you can't then no offense taken you have been plenty helpful already. :)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, platinumplayer12 said:

Sadly yes but thank you anyway. :(   

Also Could i ask you some help with the online trophies? Of course if you can't then no offense taken you have been plenty helpful already. :)

 

I Don’t have the game installed anymore but if you absolutely can’t find any I’ll see what I can do. Would you mind giving me rep for the posts that helped you?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.