Battle Tested

ughrora

I have a question in regards to this trophy, which I have already earned. It states you have to play through over 100 levels. What does this entail? I somehow got this trophy when I started level 51. Does this include restarting levels due to dying, or is it something else?

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yes, same like collecting 100 keys.

Weird, because I don't even have 100 keys yet, nor have I gotten the trophy for 25 resurrections yet. I assume boss levels are also included, but it just doesn't add up, at least to me.

3 minutes ago, ughrora said:

Weird, because I don't even have 100 keys yet, nor have I gotten the trophy for 25 resurrections yet. I assume boss levels are also included, but it just doesn't add up, at least to me.

Strange... Ok, simply try to kill yourself those 25 times and you will see :]. For 100 keys, oh well, you will have to continue to collect those it seems...

8 hours ago, Smashero said:

Strange... Ok, simply try to kill yourself those 25 times and you will see :]. For 100 keys, oh well, you will have to continue to collect those it seems...

Thanks, I got both trophies earlier today, as well as the platinum! 

8 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

I got this trophy really early too in all 3 versions of the game that I played. I think that the "safe" levels like the caravans and the home base also increase the counter when you enter them.

Ah okay, that makes sense!