Potentially platinum-breaking bug: chest key disappears if you leave level

Rigand91

Hi guys, I'd like to report what I think is a potentially platinum-breaking bug.

A couple of days ago I was playing Tree Tops level. I picked up the treasure chest key, and after some minutes I had to turn off the PS4.

This morning, when I started the level, I saw that the key was not in my inventory anymore, so I thought I'd find it in its original place, but it wasn't there.

I tried to restart the level, to change world and start it again, but nothing changed: the key is disappeared.

This won't allow me to open the treasure chest and complete the game 100%.

I don't know if it's a recurring behavior, but in doubt DON'T LEAVE the level if you have the key in the inventory.

Hope that helps :)

• Like 3

Ouch that sounds like it really sucks since you will have to replay the whole game again for platinum. You could try and finish the game since there shouldn't be that many levels remaining, but either start a new playthrough or move onto Spyro 2 and 3, then replay Spyro later. You won't miss much since Gnasty Gnorc won't reappear again. Unless you count the Gnasty Gnorc Skateboarding trick. On the plus side of starting a new playthrough, since you know where everything is, shouldn't take that long to reach Treetops again.

• Like 1