The final DLC concepts

TheUnkerKarcus

I don't know what EA or DICE has in store for the final DLC, but wouldn't it be interesting if its themed about WW 2 1946 and beyond? I mean secret weapons, Me262s and Gloster Meteors, Ratte and T28 Super Heavy Tanks, I-400 class submarine aircraft carriers, are what comes to mind.

Also vaguely recall a map design competition years back during the BF3/4 Levelution era, one of the entries featured a Pacific Volcanic Island, and it featured a Rush/Operations objective, Americans trying to push the Japanese back and with each zone captured, the chance of volcanic eruption happening increases.

Edited by XypherVG

1 hour ago, nhl2k10 said:

Who knows if Dice has plans for War in the Pacific Content for US Marines and Imperial Japanese being added in the Base game but hopefully they do since it was the large part of the war.

Not quite "the" large part of the war, but important none the less. Initially, FDR and Churchill agreed primary focus would be to take out the Third Reich with the Pacific as a secondary theater. Japanese ended up folding faster than military analysts thought due to bad military tactics, insufficient supply lines, and being overstretched.

Admiral King deserves undue credit for accomplishing as much as he did with the meager resources given to him from the outset. 

I liked the BF1 dlc's and hopefully, these are just as good. 

• 1 month later...