Quink666

Holy shit the flying levels are impossible.

59 posts in this topic

You don't need to comfort him anymore because he already has 100%.

Also I can't believe why somebody who got through the shitty online portion of The Last of Us had no patience to do 5 straightforward levels which took max 2h without any guide for average gamer and complain here, don't want to be mean but I just not understand this type of behaviour of seasoned trophy hunter.

7 hours ago, sashamence said:

Also I can't believe why somebody who got through the shitty online portion of The Last of Us had no patience to do 5 straightforward levels which took max 2h without any guide for average gamer and complain here, don't want to be mean but I just not understand this type of behaviour of seasoned trophy hunter.

People have different strengths. TLOU was totally fun to me and I didn’t notice a grind. Yet I’m absolutely useless at and have no patience for the challenges in Arkham games, even though the first game has a fairly decent plat percentage. 

2 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

People have different strengths. TLOU was totally fun to me and I didn’t notice a grind. Yet I’m absolutely useless at and have no patience for the challenges in Arkham games, even though the first game has a fairly decent plat percentage. 

Well, you're probably right. Maybe "shitty" was too harsh word to use, I just don't like when online trophies require so much effort (I still love TLOU and have done singleplayer portion of the game with pleasure). But calling Spyro flying levels impossible by seasoned trophy hunter is gigantic exaggeration, that's for sure.

All of the levels took me a few tries but I just kept at them and got lucky after a few goes.

Some of the objects I had to flame I found it harder to hit them as judging your flame distance feels more difficult in this.

Posted (edited)

It's just to do it over and over some few times and you'll make it. I always hated it, at first it feels near impossible, but then after some few runs it gets much easier, and that very fast. I guess the process is getting used to the flying, and learning the route, that's it really, and then you make it. So while it feels impossible on the first few runs, it's very easy in the end.

so... git gud

Edited by MMDE

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, sashamence said:

The problem was not the level themselves but that you could not invert flying and i suck at flying in general.The first flying level was also alot stricter on time then the rest of them. So your seasoned trophy hunter argument means absolutely nothing.If you think having a few plats makes you good at every game you are sadly mistaken. I can't fly for shit, and it is even worse with inverted controls. Trophies don't equal skill, no idea where you got that from.

Edited by Quink666

The first Sunny Fligth is the hardest all these rest are easy almost in 1 go. The controle are not hard they feel normale to me. 

even though I had no problems with, but for someone who just came from the ps1 spyro games and gets into the reignited collection the flying stages were worsen out.

- the hit box for spyro's flame breath got ruined as this time around spyro need to get so close to the object to the point he was about to give a kiss for so he can flame it.

- the camera angle sucks! when you try to fly up, the camera get so low trying to create a dynamic view.

- for some dumb reason they decided to add a bit of a realism, I mean when you fly in a low altitude near the waters the air will be less, making the waters /sea drag spyro towards it like magnet, I don't recall spyro games being realistic.

- the timers is far much shorter than in the originals.