Friends with benefits bugged on chapter 3?

EstevanPLeal

I think the Friends with Benefits trophy is bugged for me.

Chapter 2 - I did both the Bison Hunt and the Home robbery with Javier…before finishing the chapter, I checked my progress on Rockstar Social Club and it showed 33%, so I moved to chapter 3.

Chapter 3 - played dominoes with Tilly and fished with both Javier and Kieran. However, my progress on Rockstar Social Club didn’t move to 66%….it just got stuck at 33%…I reloaded an old save a few times, fished with Javier again, but the progress on Rockstar Social Club didn't move. 

I tried finishing chapter 3 and started chapter 4. Nothing.

In chapter 4, I did the stage coach robbery with Lenny to see if the trophy would pop up but in vain...no trophy. However, the progress completion for the trophy on Rockstar Social Club updated to 66%. 

I'm pretty sure the problem is that no progress has been recorded on Chapter 3.

Ideas????

Dominos, poker and five finger fillet don't count for friends with benefits. It has to be one of the unique one-time activities like homestead robberies, coach robberies etc.

Although based on your experiences, it seems like even fishing might not work. You may have to do one of the coach or homestead robberies in C3. Personally I did that cabin robbery with Sean.

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Dominos, poker and five finger fillet don't count for friends with benefits. It has to be one of the unique one-time activities like homestead robberies, coach robberies etc.

Although based on your experiences, it seems like even fishing might not work. You may have to do one of the coach or homestead robberies in C3. Personally I did that cabin robbery with Sean.

I got it to 66% just fine with Javier's fishing mission.  It sounds like a bug to me, maybe similar to how the 70 medals aren't poping the trophy and some have to go to 72 or 73.  Sean should have a home robbery mission pop up early in ch 3, maybe try that one if you can get it to trigger.  Just keep sleeping until random times and see if it triggers it, I want to say it popped up at a wierd time of day for me.

the social club stats can be buggy...mine are all messed up...the companion app/social club and ingame stats are completely different...my compendium are the worst...stopped using the former...relatively useless...

side note : my weapons keep disappearing too...

Edited by ProfBambam55