DMC-OMEGA-88

I got flagged with Debug Mode on Jak 3

16 posts in this topic

I read the rules of the kinds of flags, and Debug Mode is a exploit in-game, it is legal. Then I saw the fastest platinum of the game and was 30 minutes, so he use debug and did not get flagged. Why i got ?

There seems to be an issue with flagging at the moment since MMDE is away ... if you've done nothing wrong, you don't need to worry. It will get sorted out and no harm will be done to your leaderboard standings.

25 minutes ago, Exairesi said:

There seems to be an issue with flagging at the moment since MMDE is away ... if you've done nothing wrong, you don't need to worry. It will get sorted out and no harm will be done to your leaderboard standings.

Where is he

Edited by smas16

as far as i know. you shouldn't of gotten flagged for jak 3. i used the debug mode myself just to speed up parts of the game with the flight ability.

Edited by kingdrake2

How did you get "Collect 50 Precursor Orbs" and "Collect 300 Precursor Orbs" so close to each other with debug mode?

AFAIK it's not possible. There is a glitch you can use, but it takes longer than 6 seconds.

Yeah more explanation here is necessary. Even with debug mode, I don't think there's a known way to autopop the precursor orb or metelhead gem trophies. How did you get them?

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yeah more explanation here is necessary. Even with debug mode, I don't think there's a known way to autopop the precursor orb or metelhead gem trophies. How did you get them?

1 hour ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

How did you get "Collect 50 Precursor Orbs" and "Collect 300 Precursor Orbs" so close to each other with debug mode?

AFAIK it's not possible. There is a glitch you can use, but it takes longer than 6 seconds.

I watched this video to start the platinum

Edited by DMC-OMEGA-88

18 minutes ago, DMC-OMEGA-88 said:

I watched this video to start the platinum

Okay, looks legit to me. I'm only familiar with the debug menu of the ps4 version. 😅 Your flag should get lifted. 😉

The debug menu works slightly differently on all games and all versions. Whilst the collectibles don't pop like this on the PS4 version they do on the PS3 version

8 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

The debug menu works slightly differently on all games and all versions. Whilst the collectibles don't pop like this on the PS4 version they do on the PS3 version

It is truth but, search different guides for the game, on PS4 all trophies pop up on the last mission. On PS3 you need to watch some especific cutscenes. All the collectibles can be obtain pressing L3 + x on the 2 versions. Still, I used Debug Mode, a legal way to earn the trophies. It is unfair to get flagged if I follow the rules of the site. 

1 minute ago, DMC-OMEGA-88 said:

It is truth but, search different guides for the game, on PS4 all trophies pop up on the last mission. On PS3 you need to watch some especific cutscenes. All the collectibles can be obtain pressing L3 + x on the 2 versions. Still, I used Debug Mode, a legal way to earn the trophies. It is unfair to get flagged if I follow the rules of the site. 

Relax. Anyone with the game on their list can flag you.  In this case, who ever did it was mistaken, as was the person who approved it. Itll get corrected as soon as someone is available

4 hours ago, DMC-OMEGA-88 said:

I am agreeing with you.i have the PS3 version and used the debug menu. This is what my trophies popped like

14 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

I am agreeing with you.i have the PS3 version and used the debug menu. This is what my trophies popped like

Same here.  This is how the debug menu works in PS3 Jak 3.  Definitely looks like the flag is wrong in this case