So..what's the deal with this series?

ArmoredSnowman

37 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I was asking the same thing to myself - They're cranking out what's probably gonna be 6 lists (which should be 3 lists, but why organize things) and none of the games have even released yet lol

Hmm, going by this https://www.wildtangent.com/Developers/ursegames, there will likely be a Season Match 4 HD on here, making it 8 lists without any information. 

That's extremely weird. I tried to search up info on this series and it's one of those big fish games, you know those games that moms and elderly play who can't really work technology but can do enough to get on a simple game like this lol. But yeah nothing came up when searching this up in regards to a ps4 port or the like. Maybe they plan to sometime in the future and just wanted to reserve the trophies? I dunno if that's how it works but that's the only guess I could think of. Though if what was said is true and the others have been available for ages and still no word of the game, then I would say maybe Sony rejected the games from being put onto the ps4 (judging from the screenshots I saw of the games they are pretty low quality), but psntrophies still picked up on the trophy list and decided to post as they are unaware of Sony rejecting the games. That's my best guess at least.

59 minutes ago, Fallen_Chaos_ said:

Sony rejected the games from being put onto the ps4 (judging from the screenshots I saw of the games they are pretty low quality)

I mean Sony published Slyde and 1000 Top Rated, and Life of Black Tiger. They have no quality control. 

Edited by Armored Squirrel
  • Like 1