Quite the Conversationalist

chrissonn

So, I see some people have gotten this trophy, so I'm assuming it isn't glitched...but I can't seem to get it to pop, even after playing through the whole game twice! I talked to every hub character after every single level and talked to the three characters I found in various levels (one in 1-1, one in 4-1 and the final one in 4-2). Are there any hidden characters or anything I might be missing here? I really don't want to play through the whole game a third time...Thanks for any help out there!

Edit: Okay, I got it to pop after my second play through. I swear the only thing I did differently was talk to every character in the hub world after every level even though their dialogue didn't change. This is the only missable trophy in the game, although I have no idea how I missed it the first time.

Edited by chrissonn
Figured it out!

• 3 years later...

So I’m assuming I have to 100% the game AGAIN just to do the diolgue trophy?  I like did it again like rushed the second time also talking to everyone and found out it still didn’t unlock, honestly I’m not coming to this game for a while because I don’t want to go through the trouble of 100%ing it again.  This game had a few frustrating moments.

If you've beaten the final level and it didn't pop, sadly, you'll have to play it again. Just talk to every single character after every single level. It's a pain, but it only took me about two hours if I remember correctly to replay the game. I never received any feedback on this so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if there just aren't enough people playing the game to comment on what it took to get this trophy.